Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping doubt about it aLive has been left to do whatever she wanted while that fat duck sat on her phone in her own cloud of fart.
She’s too bleeping thick & immature to be a parent, how frightening there’s another on the way 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The guilt shows she's fucked up again (the soup this time) I said this when olive was a baby she can't be trusted with a child and now baby on way, she's never 100% focused she's all over the place. Life's as much of a mess as her house is!!!

Poor olive the dressing coming off the burn will have been unbearable pain that's why she needed morphine I hope you never take your eyes off her now Kate and never put her on the worktops again. That goes to the baby in a bouncer or car seat
When uv got kids u always urs the back of the hob so they can’t grab it . Well I did

Reactions: 10
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.
I would have thought she would be on fentanyl suppose it depends how bad she is? For dressing changes I would of again thought it would be paracetamol/ibuprofen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have a 3rd degree burn on my hand that’s gone septic.. I’m in agony waiting for the chemist to open. That poor wee girl

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.
I can’t speak for paediatric but I work in elderly care and we use morphine before dressing changes. It’s not standard, but not unknown. I’d imagine they’ve administered it for cooperation from a toddler for the change of dressing as it needs to be done. Last thing you want anyway is for the patient to be in pain, and the dressing will need to be changed at regular intervals and the wound monitored for healing/deterioration. I can’t get a plaster off my bespoke for a pretend wound so I’d hate to think how Olive would have been with a burn dressing change ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There was no need to share this trauma for poor Olive. She could of just stayed off line, thought about what’s hahppend and no one would be the wiser. But the scum bag has posted this awful situation for content. Then make up shite. Disgusting!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.