Katie Hayes #179 Every weekend spent on the beg, drink driving and neglecting the little Geg šŸ«’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking her vitamins and getting absolutley pished at the weekends sheā€™s a fuckin loonball.

Reactions: 25
This self sabotage of her ā€˜fertility journeyā€˜ is for the best. She shouldnā€™t be bringing another child into this world when she canā€™t look after the one sheā€™s got.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally caught up on the recent happenings in the life of ā€˜the other girlā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The ā€œliveā€ tattoo is shite.

Diddy Delo is defo using Trollive as a human shield to keep Truff from stealing his special sauce šŸ¤¢.

Husband saw me on here earlier, and asked if Truff was a man? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@QueenBarb2 - loved the Nan and Dad/Uncle making an appearance šŸ‘

@Guyyyyyzzzzzz and @Fashungoth - I hope you are both ok, and we are all here for you xxx

Finally, Truff - please read this :-

FC491A8F-BBEA-4D1E-A8AD-105DC7E93ED8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
12 weeks!?!?!?
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Sheā€™s done explosive farts on Deloā€™s leg thatā€™s lasted longer than that.

I am actually cringing for her the thick duck
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really, really hope she doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s been trying for 12 weeks?? I canā€™t decipher what the stupid bleep types at all

Reactions: 15
12 weeks? Surely she means 12 months? Anything is possible with the truff I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m not 100% sure, but I think I remember when my friend had a miscarriage, she was advised to wait 12 weeks before trying again? Again Iā€™m not sure if this was medical advice or old wives take advice from her family.

Maybe thatā€™s what Truff meant? Sheā€™s a horrible, unpalatable, sexless beast. Read the wiki.

Just to add: Sexless Beast is my new favourite @QueenBarb2

• Haha
Reactions: 7
12 weeks!?!?!?
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Sheā€™s done explosive farts on Deloā€™s leg thatā€™s lasted longer than that.

I am actually cringing for her the thick duck
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH
I actually cringe so hard for her. What's she planning on getting from this on A MAKEUP PAGE? Everyone in my work laughs at her, but follow for entertainment. She should remember that.
---
I die that she tries to make out she lives in West kirby with sea views šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She has defo been and told the doctor sheā€™s been trying for a lot longer than she actually has and is telling them she lives a super healthy, active lifestyle. I donā€™t think a Gp would rush anything thru when somebody her age has been trying for 12 weeks

Reactions: 21
12 weeks!!! What a joker itā€™s got to be 12 months. Been 2 years for me and I need to lose weightā€¦ so advice Kate- put the truffle butter down, get on your 18min 5km and shag ya fella

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m not 100% sure, but I think I remember when my friend had a miscarriage, she was advised to wait 12 weeks before trying again? Again Iā€™m not sure if this was medical advice or old wives take advice from her family.

Maybe thatā€™s what Truff meant? Sheā€™s a horrible, unpalatable, sexless beast. Read the wiki.

This would make more sense. Itā€™s literally impossible to figure out what the duck sheā€™s saying

Reactions: 5
This would make more sense. Itā€™s literally impossible to figure out what the duck sheā€™s saying
When does she ever listen to medical advice though? She didnā€™t when she conceived aLive

• Haha
Reactions: 14

i wasnā€™t told to wait, you can try again whenever you feel ready- youā€™re a lot more fertile too post miscarriage.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so much educated now guys
Oh Kate, youā€™re about as educated as a turnip! duck offā€¦

Do you/can you pay private for acupuncture? I thought anyone could have it.
Itā€™s like me saying Iā€™m paying private to have my hair cut!
head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.