Katie Hayes #179 Every weekend spent on the beg, drink driving and neglecting the little Geg 🫒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure the reason she is now the other girl will be to do with the sexless beast getting those hideous bangs cut in, just like Fanny fringe Naomi.

Nothing worse than an annoying copy cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the fertility bullshit has tipped Naomi over the edge, she’s had miscarriages and had issues conceiving apparently (although likely due to her fella being behind bars at least in some part I’m sure!). But the blatant lies about her “fertility journey” would maybe be enough for her to cut off. To not even address her by her name is telling there’s some bad feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s probably watched the podcasts back and saw with her beady eyes herself how much Truff made those conversations into a dick measuring competition, shouting over her throughout like a sweaty ogre.

“the other girl” bleeping hilarious wifi head 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So does that mean the hotly anticipated third podcast isn’t coming out? How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread #180 the “other girl” with the tit tattoo

She better make friends with Axl if she wants to continue her podcast career

• Haha
Reactions: 92
I assume Naomi has read the comments on YouTube (followed by the wiki 😂) and doesn’t want to be associated with her anymore

Reactions: 26
I assume Naomi has read the comments on YouTube (followed by the wiki 😂) and doesn’t want to be associated with her anymore
And because her thread on here has probs been more active since being discussed on Kate’s.

Reactions: 20
THIS

Naomi is daft but quite clearly aware of this.

2 podcasts la and now being referred to as the othergirl I bleeping LARVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On a more serious note though, is this not indicative of how toxic she is when every single one of her endeavours falls flat on its face ??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s literally discussed about 3 comments above
Yeah but I listen to the influencers when they say you should only look forward in life, not backwards. Troll.

Edited to add: Just realised we’re talking about Naomi Massive Hair not Naomi 9 Toes. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The other girl hahahahahaha Naomi probably couldn't bare to film again next to the smell of Kates fusty damp clothes and the 3 day old tit under her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve heard that the last time they filmed, Big aLive waited until no one was looking/cameras stopped rolling and gripped Naomi by her fanny fringe in the recording studio & demanded a bag of HMP’s finest spice for Delo 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve heard that the last time they filmed, Big aLive waited until no one was looking/cameras stopped rolling and gripped Naomi by her fanny fringe in the recording studio & demanded a bag of HMP’s finest spice for Delo 👀👀👀👀
And said there’ll be murrrderrr if she didn’t comply!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.