Katie Hayes #179 Every weekend spent on the beg, drink driving and neglecting the little Geg šŸ«’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m pretty sure the reason she is now the other girl will be to do with the sexless beast getting those hideous bangs cut in, just like Fanny fringe Naomi.

Nothing worse than an annoying copy cat.
What her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Me too. She must feel ASHAMED. I reckon because Naomi KNOWs the fertility sitch is BS.
Could be that lie could be another that Naomi found out she didn't grow up homeless sleeping on friends sofas & wasn't kicked out of her home as a child ?? Hmmmmm who knows there's that many šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've already recorded the 3rd episode haven't they? Somethings gone on for them not to release it! Oh I just love how everything she does turns to tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck offfff !!!!!
The other girl.... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Bet Kate has had her off for her share of the studio rental money or something !
If I was mates with Naomi I'd be telling her life to stay away from Kate, she was so bad cutting her off , not letting her speak, plus Kate has a bad reputation & tells sooo many lies.
It was dead weird, she didnā€™t mention kateā€™s name once and just kept saying ā€œthe other girlā€.
it doesnā€™t make sense because they were filming the end of January? But she definitely said there wouldnā€™t be another episode with her in it and she also said that she felt she didnā€™t come across well?ā€¦ so either theyā€™ve tit out last minute or somethings happened. But surely you wouldnā€™t call your mate, the ā€œother girlā€ šŸ˜‚

She was mid-sentence talking about it as soon as I came across the live and I didnā€™t even think about recording it, duck sakešŸ‘ŠšŸ»

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that right you can just make an appointment with the GP (appointments at mine are like gold dust) and request bloods and a scan on your uterus an they book you in? What questions would they have asked? Me and my husband have been actively trying for well over 12 months and when I went to my GP regarding my migraines I mentioned it and he literally just brushed it under the carpet because we already have 2 children!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Canā€™t make head nor tail of her writing, has she just said sheā€™s been trying for 12 weeks?

Reactions: 16
Is that right you can just make an appointment with the GP (appointments at mine are like gold dust) and request bloods and a scan on your uterus an they book you in? What questions would they have asked? Me and my husband have been actively trying for well over 12 months and when I went to my GP regarding my migraines I mentioned it and he literally just brushed it under the carpet because we already have 2 children!
Well that certainly wouldnā€™t happen at my doctors! My sister had to have a consultation with the gp, he then referred her for blood test which took over a month for the test and resultsā€¦she is still waiting for a scan appointment and this from a referral at the end of December! How she has got this all through so quick I donā€™t know. My doctor certainly wouldnā€™t let you tell them that you wanted blood tests and a scan and they just book you in for the both straight away!

Reactions: 15
So the billy bullshitter is backtracking now..... she has not paid to go private for fertility clinic.... she's paying for acupuncture..... GP hasnt referred her to the fertility clinic through the NHS.... she's asked for bloods & a scan herself....which anyone can ask for....

She wouldn't get an appointment in the women's or arrowe park fertility clinics.... for at least 6 -9 months ! She wouldn't be referred cos she hasn't been trying long enough got to be at least 12 months, she has no diagnosed issues....she must think people are stupid any of us who have been through this know the process.

Think it's plain to see..she's been trying for about 2 months , the wedding has been fucked off for next year.... she needs a new "project" & "content".... wants everything now & some attention. She hasn't had any miscarriages.... she has NO diagnosed issues or fertility problems.... she is disgusting !

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I thought podcast 3 had been filmed? One of you Trolls spotted her at Mount Plesant and she posted the same day at the studio did she not?

Her latest post šŸ„± She went on and on about a privet life but yet has shared what I consider an extremely personal mater to 4k folders and 180k bots. Does she understand the word private??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she suddenly developed a stutter as well? Took her vitamins - have to be told twice, incase we missed it first time.
How can she think that she can actually identify with people going through real, heart wrenching baby loss and infertility? I'm fuming :mad:

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s the Motherā€™s Day post straight after a fertility update for me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Itā€™s bothers me, far, far more than it should, that she says ā€œtakenā€ instead of ā€œtakingā€. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah in my GP surgery they're that lazy & don't wana see you , you literally can go online do the e consultation - ask for anything you want & they just do it if it means not coming into the surgery.

All she's doing is having her progesterone levels checked to check her hormones & ovulation levels.... literally anyone can ask for this....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is one compulsive lying twit honestly she makes my blood boil. I interpreted her post as shes been trying for 12 weeksā€¦ in which case why the duck are the doctors entertaining this? Does she have a special bespoke line to be fast tracked for everything? My doctors are still fobbing people off avoiding seeing people making us do e consults šŸ˜” but oh i forgot shes the most special bespoke person ever birthing olaf who everyone loves šŸ™„

act your age an not ya shoe size truff, you sad twit!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.