Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to a few mins of the 'podcast'

Us Mums know tit, we just walk in a room and we can smell tit, as a mum your house just smells of tit. As a mum you have super powered sense of smell so you can just smell tit..... tit tit tit and more tit.

Whaaaattttt is she on about? I have two kids and 4 nieces, so am familiar with kids and yep a babies nappy will obviously smell when they have pooed but what this didn't take over my life or make my house stink 24/7. Also tit does stinks and I'm pretty sure every human on the planet can smell it when its wafts passed so its not exactly a new super power to know your baby needs a nappy change.
But isn’t she talking about ‘bespoke’ tit? Like, in a room full of tit smells, she knows her reason’s. A superpower in the Delamere household no less.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.