Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Simlair xxx

Love how Mez's lips are looser than Truff's fanny's ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Mez is getting roared at and her front wipers getting ripped off. When Truff catches up on here and goes full on hulk mode.

Still laughing about the shitest proposal of all time. Eh girl will you come with me to the bog before we go back to the room so the hotel don’t smell like our upside down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
OMGGGGGG !!!!! 😱😱
She loves getting that Mental Health Card out doesn't she !!!

Are you going to be able to tell us more soon ? @Heretolurk321

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Simlair xxx
Get your Ring doorbell charged, she’ll be round to yours, after she has been to Mez’s to bollock her.

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
Mental health my arse, too much columbian marching powder with the panelling dwarf if you ask me, up till all hours harassing the life out of you, and confusing you with someone who gives a duck about her car finance agreement while the dwarf was out in Rock Ferry doing a bit of panelling. You couldn't make that tit up. Famous last words You wait and see. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Just caught up. That SIWD thing was the shittiest PR promotional thing I have ever seen. It was literally like a gobby mother (Truff) and her teen daughter, both with an ankle tag, talking and shouting over each other. Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What a bleep she is using mental health issues as an excuse. I’ve worked in mental health for 31 years, there’s duck all wrong with her. She’s just a horrible piece of work. Hope the police catch her @Heretolurk321

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yea she was Kate’s apprentice and bums off the stink
Ugh well I’ll leave her to it… I thought they might be, no reputable brand would find it acceptable to have that on a TikTok and expect to get good revenue from it…

Reactions: 14
If I hope for anything, it's for her to be knocked down a peg or 2. She's a bleeping bully, can spot it a mile off. She wouldn't last 2 minutes in my company, I'm no sufferer of fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Laughing at mez spilling the tea 😂 it’s Saturday tho so she’ll be on later after a few bevvys as her alter ego amanada to give us more random titbits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I love the fact that behind the scenes her business is tanking and she is getting a harassment warning from the police (oh, the irony). And she's put on a ton of weight. These things couldn't happen to a nicer person, Kate.
And she remains a liar. Said on Stories that she was having a weekend off Instagram. I woke up this morning and saw Sarah Jessica Parker's post with Carrie holding hands with Aidan and who had already liked it and commented on it this morning...? Yes, Fat Tits.
Why lie about something so stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I love the fact that behind the scenes her business is tanking and she is getting a harassment warning from the police (oh, the irony). And she's put on a ton of weight. These things couldn't happen to a nicer person, Kate.
And she remains a liar. Said on Stories that she was having a weekend off Instagram. I woke up this morning and saw Sarah Jessica Parker's post with Carrie holding hands with Aidan and who had already liked it and commented on it this morning...? Yes, Fat Tits.
Why lie about something so stupid?
I mean she legit lied about how she gave birth sooooo nothing should shock you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ugh well I’ll leave her to it… I thought they might be, no reputable brand would find it acceptable to have that on a TikTok and expect to get good revenue from it…
I’ve already spoken to Charlotte (SIWD owner). She wasn’t an apprentice of Kates and never has been. I think Charlotte feels sorry for her in all honestly. Too nice for her own good x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was she getting paid to promote SIWD? They have actually paid her to sit in a stained hoody whilst stuffing her gob and looking like a slob??

If so then whoever arranged that must have an IQ the same as KH. Baffling!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but there so alike 🤣🤣 90 days fiance big Ed is the image of big kecks
She’s so slob looking isn’t she? You’d think her mates would want to disassociate from such a disaster.. I know I bleeping would!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so slob looking isn’t she? You’d think her mates would want to disassociate from such a disaster.. I know I bleeping would!
You've got Naomi who is dressed to the 9s daily and then you've got KHM with stained clothes, skid marks and no socks. bleeping madness. They're deffo paid to he her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sending you love girl! ❤
On the podcast she said all her trolls have blamed mental health issues and you actually never…now she’s pulling that card 😂
So has she not turned up to court? What can you tell us formal name Laura?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve already spoken to Charlotte (SIWD owner). She wasn’t an apprentice of Kates and never has been. I think Charlotte feels sorry for her in all honestly. Too nice for her own good x
I think the troll meant that Lucy she was ‘promoting’ with. Clearly she learned a lot from the big fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.