Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

granite grandma

I know I've said it before, but she really looks like she stinks!
This woman is obsessed with her hair - she has won some sort of genetic lottery and has shit loads of the stuff so now it’s her life - good grief

I’m having a fucking breakdown here. My washing machine isn’t draining and I’m convinced it’s fucked forever (my gammon reckons he can fix it tomorrow, told me to piss off now it’s 8pm) but I digress.. I’ve done 2 washes already today and my baskets basically empty but the thought of not being able to put a wash on in the morning is making my blood run cold 🤣🤣🤣 HOW CAN THIS BIFF NOT DO A WASH FOR FOUR WEEKS?!!!!
Have you cleaned out the pump? Google your model online for instructions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Melj71

Chatty Member
Any news on her scabby, infected ear piercing? Apart from she probably smells like one.

• Haha
  • Sick

stroppysal

Chatty Member
It’s 10 past 11 & my second load of the day has just gone on & that was less than a weeks worth of my 2 bespokes coloureds! Blows my mind she can go 4 weeks 🤯
I reckon she's got 4 weeks worth of washing, not just coz she's a scruffy bastard, but coz she can't afford to put her washing machine on. Reckon cost of living has hit her hard.

xAP140

It shouldn’t girl, maybe something wrong with it? What do you use to wash with? I thought there was something wrong with mine as had a stage where the clothes weren’t smelling great but worked out it was just Persil, it smells rotten. Don’t know why I tried it. Bold Gel the purple one all the way for me 🤣
I honestly don’t know why it does it but I’ve not tried again since. I assumed it was because it’s a washer/dryer cos they get slated 😂 but it’s probably just broke. I use fairy powder and I know it’s not that cos it smells good 🤣 hoping to move soon so I’ll just have to put up with the clothes airers in meantime 🙏🏻😂

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
It shouldn’t girl, maybe something wrong with it? What do you use to wash with? I thought there was something wrong with mine as had a stage where the clothes weren’t smelling great but worked out it was just Persil, it smells rotten. Don’t know why I tried it. Bold Gel the purple one all the way for me 🤣
Omg this was the same for mine!! I also scrubbed the whole inside of my washing machine thinking it was mouldy or something then changed to bold or even aldis own and clothes smelt nice again!

• Haha
  • Heart

xAP140

Someone gift her a laundry basket already

dirty washing fucking hums especially as she wears everything for a week straight, imagine having a pile of filthy clothes in every room 🤢
I’m sure she has not one, but TWO in her laundry room yet the clothes are still all over the floor 😖

• Wow
Does anyone even shop at river island anymore? If so do they ever do discount codes? Searched high and low for one and there’s a dress I need 😐
I’d share it with you Truff but you kinda need big tits for it and you binned yours 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Trolls I need some advice. My friends fella has messaged me, he wants help choosing an engagement ring 🙊 where is good to browse? Ive been married so long it’s totally off my radar. Any advice appreciated ❤

• Heart