Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even like eating at a table with people I don’t know, let alone on camera

Reactions: 23
She's being sooooo snotty because somebody had the audacity to ask her if she's still got the salon. She's one horrible cunt her. Just say no and move on without being a dickhead about it. Ugly fat bitch
Isnt she ! This is boring old question now - horrible bitch.

Her and Delo having an extravagant wedding with 95 guests apparently !!
She hasn't got the ring on again ! Hilarious !

Reactions: 36
I can smell that picture

Reactions: 14
Someone asked what would she do if time was frozen. And she said walk round liverpool one naked farting does this pig not engage her brain before speaking? So embarrassing

Reactions: 58
I honestly don’t know why it does it but I’ve not tried again since. I assumed it was because it’s a washer/dryer cos they get slated but it’s probably just broke. I use fairy powder and I know it’s not that cos it smells good hoping to move soon so I’ll just have to put up with the clothes airers in meantime

Reactions: 10
Omg this was the same for mine!! I also scrubbed the whole inside of my washing machine thinking it was mouldy or something then changed to bold or even aldis own and clothes smelt nice again!

Reactions: 10
I don't get this ? They're answering questions about themselves and screaming at people to hit likes ? Isn't this meant to be selling jewellery ?

Reactions: 33
Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat tramp

Reactions: 16
Isnt she ! This is boring old question now - horrible bitch.

Her and Delo having an extravagant wedding with 95 guests apparently !!
She hasn't got the ring on again ! Hilarious !
Is 95 extravagant? I had about a 100 and that’s because I insisted on keeping it to people we actually like and see regularly! (Plus, having 2 big families really pushes it up!)

Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat tramp
And the dettol washing liquid. Everything with febreeze in it gutted I can’t find that gel anywhere now, had to switch to their funny squishy tablets

Reactions: 12
She said Lucy you're not having a plus one to my wedding cos we're not paying for some random lad to come....

WOW !! Fucking pair of scruffs her & Delo !

Reactions: 52
She needs investigating by social services having a child living in a filthy pit like that

Reactions: 17
Deffo not got autism

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.