Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve literally paid for a studio, spent their own time editing/uploading, all to reply to the trolls

Reactions: 42
Not even 5 mins in an the trolls have been mentioned. Its proper scatty already.

Reactions: 22
Oh my there a pair of twats

wifi head wants a candle made of silly’s shit

kate well she sends voice notes because she can’t read and write ha ha ha

Reactions: 22
Like two birds off benefits street & shameless sitting having a moan.... Scatty dogs !

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Has she shit out on putting it on YouTube because she knows she’ll get terrorised? Grow a backbone Katie Jane you shit house!

Reactions: 33
Not even bothering to listen to her shitty podcast can’t stand either of their voices. But briefly skipped through and the bit I stopped on was about trolls, obvs and she said PACIFIC twice. That’s enough for me

Reactions: 42
Bet she doesn't have pillow or mattress protectors either the shithouse

Reactions: 7
I've just got up to motherhood journey and I'm out.... sorry trolls but its fuckin awful. I just can't

Reactions: 21
“These people don’t think it’s serious, when really it’s a massive case and when we go to a court of law you know I can’t discuss it online as I’ve got an ongoing thing” ok hun

Reactions: 54
How is she comfortable embarrassing herself so publicly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.