Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a cheek calling anyone fat or skitting them, I’ve sat on my arse all night to the point I thought rigor mortice had set in when I tried to stand up and I’ve just demolished a box of M&S chocolates some one bought at Christmas for me.
So long as you’re not selling your kids and photoshopping yourself to a size 8 online while scamming free food in public, you can do whatever you like in the privacy of your own living room!

Reactions: 26
The only acceptable reason for this is if the plan was to go to Banana Bar- I bleeping refuse to go in that place, im not eating a banana out of some woman's fanny 😆
Truff would eat a roast out of an old tramps fanny if it was free. An probably say it was the best meal she’s ever had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.