Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would fucking ruin that lad if given the chance
That’s your bastard card marked. She will have chezza looking for you now with her new security dog.

She should have said stick your tongue in me ear and ya thumb in me bum. That might be their thang.

Reactions: 6
Sorry been out all day with my ‘knobhead kids’.... me saying hes 5ft 1 might have been a slight exaggeration he’s definitely short though

Reactions: 12
Daddy DIY had a night out and next day Kate’s suddenly lashing him all over insta, got something to prove hun?
But she can lash him on as much as she wants cos I’m with @IChongTwirls daddy DIY is a fitty

Reactions: 23
Daddy DIY had a night out and next day Kate’s suddenly lashing him all over insta, got something to prove hun?
But she can lash him on as much as she wants cos I’m with @IChongTwirls daddy DIY is a fitty
Love your profile pic. When I hear Olive, it's Olive from On the Buses that I see. Showing my age now

Reactions: 4
That’s your bastard card marked. She will have chezza looking for you now with her new security dog.

She should have said stick your tongue in me ear and ya thumb in me bum. That might be their thang.
Chezza and big bad Bayleè on the bounce looking for me

Yes babe!! Post hair transplant obviously. You can have my sloppy seconds

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:
Kate Hayes #18 THM has got him trapped, Daddy DIY shout Tattle, we'll get you 'kidnapped' #FreeMatty

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.