Katie Hayes #165 It's a massive big case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Yel.
Well what a wild ride that was I’m so confused no clue what’s been going on.
Let’s get back on track and back to Truff with our favourite festive game 12 days of Truffmas on the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah the first time I bothered and the thread was closed…

Thread suggestion would’ve been: Still no ring, Mez doing the tree, Lau la la la la la la

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks @Yel.
Let’s get back on track and back to Truff with our favourite festive game 12 days of Truffmas on the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me………
IS IT AN ENGAGEMENT RING... IT BETTER BE AN ENGAGEMENT RING DELO 💍

*It was not in fact an engagement ring*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank duck that's sorted 🤣.

Con air..wine...snacks and KHM thread on tattle - what a time to be alive 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Yel.
A wooden spoon to cook the teaaaaaa 👩🏼‍🍳 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Awh im a little disappointed it wasnt miss gino di Caprio cause that has killed me off, almost as much as sir John Elton 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where did Delo watch the match tonight? Surely not on the iPad on the bed with his bowl of Sag gruel? Was Mez brought round to hog the diseased green sofa so he couldn't watch it in the kitchen? Or were there ski-suits for sale in the middle aisle of Aldi and he's braved the sub-zero temperature and broken his neck craning in the slanty corridor that time forgot?

You'd think he wasn't there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hey new to this thread! I mean that girl has got some back ! And I mean in the literal sense (not her arse) . I mean she wears open back dresses like it’s her best feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought I was in a parallel universe for a while.

Instagrams very quiet today and I had to search her out on my followers to see any stories. Has she been shadow banned ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the 4th Day of Xmas My True Love Matthew Delo gave to me..... some soap to wash my hair and fannnnnnyyyyyy 🎶🎶🎶🎶 🧼🧼🧼🧼

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wonder if the green couch has fell through & they've demanded the money back after seeing Olive stomping all over it with her pens and baby wipes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the 5th day of Christmas what I thought was my true love Matthew he gave to me....
He ran off and rode Mrs Calalily 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.