Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we had one on their 200 day sleep trial, we got them to pick it up after 3 weeks it was that bloody uncomfortable, and it did my back in.
The lads that came to collect it said they’re constantly out picking returns up

Avoid Simba too, they’re just as cheaply made. We picked it up by the handles and the fabric ripped 😬
They’re so bad, they dip in the middle and go proper lumpy around the edges. Sent mine back too, got a Sealy and I love it

Imagine giving your kid a tit mattress because it was free

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They’re so bad, they dip in the middle and go proper lumpy around the edges. Sent mine back too, got a Sealy and I love it

Imagine giving your kid a tit mattress because it was free
Are you me troll?! Ours did the same and we ended up getting a Sealy, so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By the way if anyone was ever considering buying an Emma mattress (not that you would after this) don’t do it. They’re absolute bleeping tit
If anyone decides to buy a mattress rolled up in a box you have yourself to blame 😂

My slumberland, pillowtop is literally like sleeping on a cloud. duck these crappy emma, simba ones

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t pay me to sleep on a foam mattress soz. Sweat boxes.
If I’d paid £250 or whatever for a mattress I’d expect it to last about 5 minutes, you get what you pay for. But she doesn’t pay for anything herself does she sooooo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is the frame made of woodchip? It looks like it 🤣
She’s only shameful because she tries to make out she’s kardashian, fave holiday is Dubai blah blah, but when it comes to her kid, she gets the cheapest thing she can, or bums tat for free.
Anyone else who doesn’t drive round Wirral thinking their a celeb, I think you do you, and buy what you can afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The audacity of someone who has an interiors page and did about a hundred posts when they were decorating the bespoke nursery having the cheapest nastiest not even properly dressed bed for their kid!! If that’s all you can afford then that’s one thing but no decent parent spends £500 odd minimum to fly to Dubai on a one day hen do with people they barely like and then begs a free mattress and buys a £50 splinter ridden frame for their child! She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fellow skin + me trolls. What cleanser and moisturiser do you use instead of the one you can buy from them? The one they do is lovely but abit steep price wise so I am looking to keep my doser and cancel that part of my subscription.

btw whoever influenced me to go for skin + me thank you! It’s literally changed my life. Istruggled so bad with breakouts and have been through the gp so many times on anti bs etc.Nothing ever worked but my god this skin + me has been a game changer! I have just changed my prescription to involve tret for scarring and I can’t wait!

Truff smells like bin juice 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but that bedroom looks like it belongs to someone on Universal Credit 🤦‍♀️I wonder if the Emma Mattress is another Horlicks ? Lidl had Emma mattresses this week & she got one to pretend she's been gifted like the real instagrammers ??? @browncouncilbin have you asked Emma ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd still ride Delo just to piss her off
Delo if you're reading this ... come to Ireland and I'll ride you like a racehorse
We all know you're not getting it off The Hunchback

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Fellow skin + me trolls. What cleanser and moisturiser do you use instead of the one you can buy from them? The one they do is lovely but abit steep price wise so I am looking to keep my doser and cancel that part of my subscription.

btw whoever influenced me to go for skin + me thank you! It’s literally changed my life. Istruggled so bad with breakouts and have been through the gp so many times on anti bs etc.Nothing ever worked but my god this skin + me has been a game changer! I have just changed my prescription to involve tret for scarring and I can’t wait!

Truff smells like bin juice 🫶
I really like the Cerave stuff, not too pricey but feel more expensive.
Skin and Me is a proper game changer! I literally recommend it to everyone

Reactions: 7
Delo if you're reading this ... come to Ireland and I'll ride you like a racehorse
I wouldn’t ride the bleep into battle 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Don’t believe a word of that “sleep journey” she was talking about.. eyes darting about all over the place & can’t look at the camera most of the time (similar to when she goes on her troll rants)

Reactions: 27
He probably wouldn’t notice if he was, didn’t some DJ say she’s got a baggy one? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was all so badly staged. So she has an interior insta, collab with a interior company and yet has a lollipop stick bed, no lampshade, a cushion from her nans care home & wonky panelling 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
bleeping bum!
I loved sorting my kids first beds and bedding out.
She’s a disgrace, Olive would have duck all apart from the wild shites if Kate wasn’t gifted everything!
Who the bleeping pays for the amount of tit she does for herself, but won’t even fork out for a single bed set for her first born reason????

Reactions: 20
Seems like they didn’t want to spend time/money/effort on making the bed special, even though she has spent time and effort filming the whole “journey” including building the bed. They could have at least painted it so it doesn’t look like daddy DIY knocked it up from a few spare batons.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.