Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Imagine posting shit like this on a business page, regular faces!! And no editing of filters my arse
Show us the back view of that outfit KATZM… pretty sure it’s on the Wiki if you need reminding…

Still banging on about a police investigation, they didn’t put this much effort into the Maddie McCann disappearance but they’ll throw everything at the Wirral’s newest skin expect? Someone’s lying, again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Gonna stay off my phone tomorrow guyzzzzzs and have family time. See you all Monday for a dog shit walk mmm'kay

Proceeds to post to stories before 9am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

getthekettleon cup

what a absolute dirtbag
Greasy hair
Deodorant and makeup all over her scrubs 🤢
She probably picked up dog shit before the live too 💩
I associate aesthetics with hygiene and cleanliness
I’ve just had a c section, hospital for multiple days in agony with a newborn and still managed to stay clean and wash my hair.
She’s just a lazy mare. BO bill whiffs whilst getting your treatments 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Kate: “Don’t use moisturiser before your makeup because you will look sweaty on your night out”

also kate: *heavily applies liquid highlighter to her forehead and t-zone*
This is why aliens won’t talk to us.

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Those Grace Kellie pics of Olive have reminded me to give my kids their multivitamins 💀

• Haha

Louloulala2

Just seen her latest Bond post. Shady AF. The first hashtag says #registerednurse with a pic of the unpalatable one in scrubs holding a certificate.

Not lying exactly but misleading as fuck. I'm reporting.
3834839C-ADD3-49FF-9AE6-544CFAD70D3B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
I've said it for AGES. There is ZERO chemistry. He'll pose with her, but there is nothing. He's never holding her. He's never enthusiastically kissing her in a pic. He's never all over her. It's always Posed look at us pics. They'll be done soon. He's there for the kid, that's obvious. They peck? 🤮 imagine wanting to spend your life with a partner that you only Peck. Whod want your life Katie Jane. No one.
I once invited everyone on here to imagine them having sex. Like really imagine it. And now I’m doing it again because I want to ruin everyone’s weekend

Only messin 🤣 love yas and much love bong and birko ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
👁 Day 65 👁 in the Hayes/Delamere House :
Kate still hasn't washed her moggy 🐟,Kate still hasn't washed her hair 🍟 , Kate still isn't engaged 💍⛔, Kate still hasn't washed the clothes in the kitchen Bog 🧺, Olive is still kicking off, Matt is no where to be seen 👁👁

(in Marcus Bentley voice haha)

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo2

Chatty Member
“No word of a lie I haven’t had Botox or filler for about 4 years”

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOUR 8 POINT FACELIFT WAS FROM ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO WAS THEN?
8 people pointing at your face?
D1547A4E-36E9-4D9B-9FA2-7A26D356493B.jpeg

22DBBCD4-59D5-4D04-A12C-DC9E10345841.png

Also fucking LOL
“Another happy client”
*happy client*
B54B9939-D52F-4567-B487-C38DB1416ED9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Marmaladethecat

A job is a job. Anyone who has one, no matter the hours is finding their own way. Until 4 weeks ago I've been going from day to day week to week for years due to young family and a shit ex.

I finally got a permanent, full time job (after 7 interviews)
I'm on my own and now just managing wrap around as my ex stopped cms payments.

Khm, has rotten, a HUGE nose and a shit attitude.

My gorgeous 13 yr told me to sit down last night and have a rest. This morning he told me to just go to work and he'd be ok sorting his bag out etc.

KHM you are shite. Get a nose job already and better foundation for your brides

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to say anything, but fuck it.
I don’t like to post my personal woes (anymore 😂)
But I left a steady job a few months ago for a job what seemed (on paper) to be amazing.
The job I left was to be with a car dealership. Great salary, nice company etc and prospects.

I have bad nerves and I physically shake on the daily thinking I’m not good enough ESP when faced with confrontation. This job was another level (shitty people on the phone, lack of training) Anyway, I couldn’t do the job and after 7 weeks I handed my notice in.
I’m currently on 2 agency’s trying to get work.
one I have signed up for is working for a bin company. I’m literally picking rubbish out of a line of rubbish to be recycled.
The snob in me would say I’m better than this, but the human side of me says “you have a home a partner and a child to look after” I wouldn’t dream of putting my hand out asking for freebies.
I’d rather earn it. Why can she see it? Looking down her huge nose at people thinking she’s better when in fact she wouldn’t know a days graft if it slapped her in the face. I’ve had enough can you tell 😂 pass me a pint.
@Abongo2 - glad you have shared. You are right, a job is a job. Sadly Truff is too self centred to see that. Bit spooky this timing (and probably outing myself a bit) but I quit and walked out of my job yesterday. Loved my team and colleagues and have been there 4 years but my boss was a toxic bully. So I did a “See Ya” Mike drop moment and just quit on the spot yesterday, and have been shaking like a shitting dog today cos I am now unemployed 🫣🤣

• Heart

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
It’s comical that she’s calling people who work in Angela lacys shop clients 🤣🤣 how many real clients have you had big undies?? I’ll answer that for you fucking NONE

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I struggle to comprehend how I can keep on top of washing and cleaning for 5 people when I have alot more on than kate and yet her kid doesn't even have spare knickers... she's just rancid and I bet her kid smells like corned beef

• Haha
  • Sick
I wasn’t going to say anything, but fuck it.
I don’t like to post my personal woes (anymore 😂)
But I left a steady job a few months ago for a job what seemed on paper to be amazing.
The job I left was to be with a car dealership. Great salary, nice company etc and prospects.

I have bad nerves and I physically shake on the daily thinking I’m not good enough ESP when faced with confrontation (shitty people on the phone, lack of training) Anyway, I couldn’t do the job and after 7 weeks I handed my notice in.
I’m currently on 2 agency’s trying to get work.
one I have signed up for is working for a bin company. I’m literally picking rubbish out of a line of rubbish to be recycled.
The snob in me would say I’m better than this, but the human side of me says “you have a home a partner and a child to look after” I wouldn’t dream of putting my hand out asking for freebies.
If rather earn it. Why can she see it? Looking down her huge nose at people thinking she’s better when in fact she wouldn’t know a days graft off it slapped her in the face. I’ve had enough can you tell 😂 pass me a pint.
Ahh Bong that's shit that's it's turned out like that for you , but good on you for taking the chance & giving it a go. Everything happens for a reason defo believe that - you will find a cracker job soon that's meant for you 💗
You can hold your head up high you're working and paying for your kids clothes , keep & food not taking freebies like that lazy scruffy Cunt , she's on another planet !

• Heart