Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how every couple of weeks she says how shit life is? I think life is bloody great so how am we the unhappy ones?
Did make me laugh when she said little Matt pushed her into aesthetics. Aye, bet he did, he’s sick of paying all the bills on his own because she can’t hold a job down for more than five minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I have said it before and I'll said it again but studies show that people who regularly post motivational quotes have lower IQs than those who don't. Bottom line: they can't really think for themselves. They delude themselves that it is a 'growth mindset' when in fact they are brainless sheep.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloobsc

Imagine posting shit like this on a business page, regular faces!! And no editing of filters my arse
shes a mum you know.
did anyone else know she was a mum? she should have said something.
wouldnt know from her socials

too busy to glam as a mum except the days i leave my kids screaming round the gaff so i can chat shit to a 5 person live slapping make up glam on

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Aren’t they just really odd? I have a friend who just shares ‘quotes’ daily and it’s so fucking boring, like who are you doing it for? 😂😂
There’s a girl on my insta does this makes out she’s all zen come the weekend she’s on the marching powder getting shagged by every Tom dick and Harry of tinder 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Ahh Bong that's shit that's it's turned out like that for you , but good on you for taking the chance & giving it a go. Everything happens for a reason defo believe that - you will find a cracker job soon that's meant for you 💗
You can hold your head up high you're working and paying for your kids clothes , keep & food not taking freebies like that lazy scruffy Cunt , she's on another planet !
Thanks goss 💕
I was pissing laughing before when I first walked into the warehouse and seen mountains of literal shite that we need to work through, but knowing I’m doing that as opposed to begging companies for a “balon” arch makes me sleep better at night.
she probs thinks this is why I’m a “tattle troll” as I’m unhappy, but this happened recently and I’ve always known she was a cunt.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a grace Kellie photo that didn’t look like it could be the cover of an indie horror film. Proper vile all of them

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Screaming she's just broadcast to everyone that Matt doesn't come near her. Me and Matt just peck we don't snog 🤣🤣
That’s sad. They haven’t even been together that long and it’s stale already?? Nah, not for me

If you can’t even snog, how do you have sex?? Ughhh that’s so weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
The more I think about it, the more I think it’s really strange to be taking a 2 year old out to a restaurant/bar, the thought would literally never cross my mind, if I couldn’t get a baby sitter then I wouldn’t go. How does she think it’s normal/ok?? It’s really bizarre!!

So she’s still giving herself the initials she used when with Phil, and used the baby name she chose with Phil. Still in the same house and sleeping in the same bed as she had with Phil. Delo mate you need to grow a set of balls
Just chuckling to myself about the time she said something along the lines of “I’m not KHM for a reason” 😂

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
With the dirty knickers situation. She is also highlighting how immature, unresponsible, and useless the child's Dad is at being a parent...the child probably didn't have a wash nor brush her fruit shoot/dummy riddled teeth.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Ok I have lurked long enough but her taking Miss O out to Opera Grill tonight is the final straw. I am sick of the blagging grabbing begging and constant filtering shit and now the taking a 2yr old out to an adult restaurant at night. Fuck off. I wouldn’t take my 13yr old there at this time of night! Oh piss off. She has really boiled my piss

Marmaladethecat

I noticed on another bride, she'd put Collection 2000 foundation on! Honest to god, if my makeup artist turned up with that on my wedding day, I'd have had a nervous breakdown!

• Haha
Imagine being mates with her & having fertility problems.... it's bad enough for followers. Mum, Momma , Mum Tum, Mom life, Mom Scruff it's all she says , all she goes on about !
So insensitive & unaware of other women- exactly why I believe she never suffered no mental health or trauma from the so called "miscarriage"

I honestly believe in her head she believes your less of a woman , less busy, less fulfilled , if you're not a mother. She's a cunt.

KHM defo is Kate Hayes Momma it ain't makeup she's got zero credibility anymore in that department.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Trolls she has to take olive out everywhere with her. Do you not understand the momma guilt she gets when she’s not with olive for more than two minutes? Only in the U.K. ofc, doesn’t apply to other countries

• Haha