Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
How self centered and narcissistic do you have to be to ASSUME a seller on amazon decided to personslise a fucking ballet bag but to then spell it wrong......I mean seriously, seriously 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I think I'm still pissed 😵💫

Absolutely screaming at that egotistical cunt thinking that the bags branding is her name personalised. And although she stated she would be sending it back for a refund, rather than send it back in unused condition, she's allowed her kid to use it first. Basically making it unable to be resold... her sense of entitlement blows me the fuck away. In all my 40 odd years I have never known a trampier scav than her. She gets worse and worse and this is why nobody likes her. All her mates are on here cos they fuckin hate her. And rather than do better, she gets worse by the day. And she is raising a kid to have absolutely zero morals, and not be humble or thankful for anything in life. Its all take take take. She's vile and so is her brat kid 🖕

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
You really are a lovely bunch! The support for whatever someone is going through is something else x

• Heart
What did she say about the police? Funny thing is I know at least two police officers that howl at this thread 🤣🤣
The usual Gi. There's alllll kinds gone on this year , she's chose not to post & she can't post because of the ongoing police investigation.... 🤣🤣🤣 Merseyside is on its arse but the bizzes are working with Katz Hayes cos we laugh that she's not engaged & she doesn't wash her Fanny honestly 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Why has “leeks optional’ made me laugh so much 😂😂😂 like throw in alllll the potatoes, the truffle oil, the cheese, the crème fresh but hold off on the leeks girls if you’re counting calories 😂

It’s like when Little Britain did that dieting sketch…. ‘It’s half the cals, so you can have double the portion!’ Literally something she would say hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Trolls please remember it was 3 weeks ago
She was posting that she was in best place she'd ever been , so content & happy !

It must be exhausting pretending you're life is so perfect , so is your family life , you're rich, & that kid is better than everyone else's.
She's full of shit. She's her own worst enemy cos she lies & can't be honest ! I literally couldn't find the tiniest bit of sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Here’s my thoughts on this mornings ranting:

Based solely on the information provided by Truff herself, I conclude that she is a compulsive liar.

Here’s how I arrived at my conclusion:

She tells her following that she’s doing so well, everyday, all of the time. Her new “career” has taken off and she is fully booked. She is well travelled, her child is so advanced, her partner can’t wait to put a ring on it. All the collaborations…. I could go on.

Yet the reality I see, is someone who is not well.
“I know I tell you everything is amazing, but it’s not is it, life is shite.” Her grubby appearance, her lack of pride in her home, her child and herself -screams to me that she is not as happy as she makes out.

So she is either lying about how happy she is, or she is lying about how unhappy she is? Surely someone in her circle should stage an intervention? She’s not well. Take her phone off her, she’s making a show of herself. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 47

Pink-Sparkle

I’ve fucking died at the Katz bag hahahahahahaha!
Is she being serious though?? ‘I’ll have send it back coz they’ve put MY name on it…K A T…. Z’
FUCK OFF!!!! No one is that fucking thick!!!
I can’t get over it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Imagine posting shit like this on a business page, regular faces!! And no editing of filters my arse
" I myself mad a decision years ago I would regularly get faces" that explains all the different faces we see from her pics to stories to her out in the wild pics

• Haha

Gingergirl1990

I’m sorry for anyone who goes to that Chavtastic place for their green screen kids photo shoots but they are the tackiest fuckin thing I’ve ever seen. It screams more money than sense - celebs or drug dealers birds. Then KH - no sense. They cringe me out.
Completely agree sooo chavvy. My sister in law got one done with her kids and got matching outfits and then paid for another one of just the kids all matchy again but she told everyone she didn’t have to pay cos it was a ‘modelling’ shoot for the kids 😂😂😂😂😂 baring in mind her kids are ugly as fuck

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I’m not stereotyping all gypsies, like all walks of life we all have a few that let us down but I do hope a couple of rogue ones rob the wheels off her highly financed car.

• Haha
Is anyone else looking forward to the day non medics like Kate get banned from butchering peoples faces, going to be some major meltdowns when they all realise their “certificates” are just expensive bits of paper that mean nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46