Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
My god that live! So someone asked her what the best makeup brushes are and she’s like I’m not even going to answer that, guys can you answer that for me. Then she goes obviously it’s the KHM brushes DURRR. Then she says my troops are here they all know. Erghhhh she’s a fukin bad bell end

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Sez99

VIP Member
Girls don’t fall out with me but I’d shag her fella. What’s wrong with me ?

• Haha
  • Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine the people that have got to read her reason for return

‘hi my name is Kate. I brought your persinlized balet bag for my child olive because I am mom. Unforunitly I think you may have have got are names mixed up. I am kate. You put kat with a z when it’s kat with an m for makeup. Anyway, so yea. I’d like a refind plz’

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
God am pissed and all this talk of shagging delo is making me want to dm him a pic of my flap. That’ll give the cunt something to talk about on her Monday morning dog shit rant 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Do you know what, she is an insult to any Mother. Full-Time, Part-Time, On-Call, any fucking time. I thought she was desperate for a Baby, Olive was everything, her “reason” her “rainbow” yet she doesn’t behave like she is. But, she’s at an age when she can’t be left in a corner to sit and read, or in a car seat, the novelty worn off now she’s into everything.

I will think of you on Friday Truff with your moaning when I hit another anniversary of my Still Born Baby Girl while celebrating my other Daughter’s Birthday on the same day. I would do anything to be any kind of Mum but I’ll go with trying to be the best Mum I can be, to what I have and what I don’t have. i hope she hasn’t made anyone else feel like shit.

You are an insufferable Cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hahahahaha wow !! Seen it all now !
Affirmations with a 2 year old ! Absolute dickhead !
Are we confident ,are we strong ?? 🤣🤣
Ello body couldn't care less....

never seen a person try so hard to be something they're not ! Your not rich , your not clever , your not inspiring ! Fuck off
Go & have a wash you silly silly cow !

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Waaaait....has she described her client as a "traveller bride"??!!! Whys it even necessary to add that label? Bizarre that and awful awful makeup.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Cooksie

VIP Member
Trolls I think I am in the same pub as Truff. Just went the toilet and there was a massive brown shark left there. I am now on full alert for spotting her in the wild 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Little Bear

VIP Member
Honestly this Katz bag is fucking hilarious. Can’t wait for her to have a catch up on here. I just hope it’s after she’s asked the BRAND for a refund for personalising an item which wasn’t requested to be personalised IN HER NAME 😅 fucking hell that emails going straight in the bin. How did Delo reproduce with this absolute moron, he must be just as bad. Wheels spinning but the hamsters dead

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Fizz22

VIP Member
Every year is the same.

Jan - March = show off / brag / holidays (aka overnight)
Apr - June = show off / brag / holidays (aka 3 nights)
Aug - Oct = sunny motivational walks (with mug) / brag / holidays (2 nights)
Nov - Dec = reflect on AWFUL year and how much you've GROWN. YOUVE HANDLED THIS MOMMA

Fucking rinse and repeat. Every.Single.Year

• Haha

Yoyosushi

How the fuck can someone go to Dubai for 24 hours but not have enough knickers for their toddler?? Make it make sense. Priorities are fucked. I’ve had longer trips in Ikea than she did in Dubai. I actually can’t get my head around why you’d think spending £££ to do that is a good idea. These influencers are the reason IG needs to fuck off.

• Haha
  • Wow