Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey trolls I'm looking at asking santa (myself) for a black pair of jadon Dr Martens. Has anybody seen any offers?
I got a pair recently - I love them - on Vinted (Troll influencers) they were £110 with postage. Brand new as well!

If they have them on ASOS they usually do a code on Sunday evenings.

Dr Martens direct do 10% off to new customers just sign up to the newsletter.

PS Truff stinks. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Heard exact same, someone very close to me went and is quite naive. Genuinely the stuff she was coming out with frightened her it was playing on her mind. Seems all very similar stories!
I’ve been to her. Never, ever again. Frightening what she was coming out with I was super uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This whole mum thing is doing my head in, pretty sure we’re all mums?? I’ve got 2 bespokes, a full time job, clean home, weather appropriate dressed kids and don’t feel the need to go on? She’s a crank. A smelly one at that.

Reactions: 24
Sugar free mints a whole tube 👍 made that mistake once nearly crapped myself in the car driving home 🙈
My son did this when he was about 3. He's now 24 and we still laugh about the noises that came from the toilet that day.

Of anyone is interested in colonics follow the IBS whisperer on TT. It's fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh fuckin SOUND !!! Thanks for the review I won’t bother contacting. I wasn’t overly getting sane vibes looking at the website going on about everyone having parasites and needing to spend like £400 on an anti parasite course lol.
Just wanted to make sure someone wasn’t gonna say you’d lose a stone in a day by doing it hahahah thank u again xxx
Honestly save your money xxx

Reactions: 2
Instead of reading tattle & obsessing over My Trolls - she wants to get a bleeping wash.
Why has she got the drinks band on from the beach club from 4 days ago.... smelly cow
Cause she’s hopping she can still get some freebies next time she goes. The bad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went September 2020 as I was due to go on holiday & wanted to shift the 6lb lockdown gain to take me back to the 3 stone loss before lockdown. I told her I went the toilet regularly & she abruptly said ‘so why you here’ 😵💫 anyway not much happened, Alison is a bleeping crank. I get she has a business & the country was in turmoil but she was very anti-covid (which is fine) but I weren’t even allowed to have a different opinion, bare in mind she’s holding a pipe in my shitter at this point! She then proceeded to tell me I have a blockage & to book the offer of 3 treatments (make it make sense ye crank) So I’d say AVOID! Or atleast go to her ex fellas clinic on West Derby road 🤣

(Sorry if anyone knows her or your on here Alison but it’s a no from me) 🫣
Surprised Truff isn’t doing colonic seeing how much she loves shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sugar free mints a whole tube 👍 made that mistake once nearly crapped myself in the car driving home 🙈
Are they as bad as the Aldi sugar free sweets? 🫣. You don’t lose weight from the sugar free aspect, it’s the shityourself affect why you suddenly lose pounds. Box says 2-3 or something max, honestly though who eats just 3?!

On a different note, if Kate actually put the same amount of effort as photoshopping her photos as in trying to lose weight, she’d be skinny af

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they as bad as the Aldi sugar free sweets? 🫣. You don’t lose weight from the sugar free aspect, it’s the shityourself affect why you suddenly lose pounds. Box says 2-3 or something max, honestly though who eats just 3?!

On a different note, if Kate actually put the same amount of effort as photoshopping her photos as in trying to lose weight, she’d be skinny af
The sugar free fruit foams and fake wine gums, people used to eat them the night before my slimming world class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Olive has got no clean knickers so she's back in nappy's.... and sleeping in their bed.
Lovely 😳🤢
Olive ain't potty trained & don't believe she's ever slept through in her own room - it's all lies as usual 🤥🤥

Imagine being able to duck off to Dubai, but not have the time to wash your child’s knickers.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Honest to God, I truly can't believe she went to DUBAI for 2 nights 🙉 🙈. I won't even go to somewhere a few hours away from where I live for 2 nights.

To make me go abroad it's a min of 6 nights!

The transfer from home to the airport - time in the airport - flights - bag collection - transfer to accomodation, all take a couple of hours each!!! So an absolute min of 8 hours.

Seriously wtaf?!

Reactions: 18

I second this, I was keto a few years back so used have sugar free sweets. Somrobe robbed all of mine. Then was bragging out eating loads of sweets out of the draw and couldn’t get off the toilet. I was like that’s karma. Hahahhahha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
KHM had the name with Philly Long Fingers
No way! She’s got no shame. When I got shot of my ex and wound up with my bespoke, EVERYTHING went (my choice) including my mattress and bedding let alone a kids name.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being able to duck off to Dubai, but not have the time to wash your child’s knickers.
She was there for 2 days and the kid has no knickers clean… so someone wasn’t doing their washing before they went either were they, trying to drop it all on little Matt

Reactions: 20
Honest to God, I truly can't believe she went to DUBAI for 2 nights 🙉 🙈. I won't even go to somewhere a few hours away from where I live for 2 nights.

To make me go abroad it's a min of 6 nights!

The transfer from home to the airport - time in the airport - flights - bag collection - transfer to accomodation, all take a couple of hours each!!! So an absolute min of 8 hours.

Seriously wtaf?!
Was it 2 nights or 2 days (so 1 night) I wonder?

I’m blocked so can’t see the fruit machine now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.