Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am crying… her saying that the ballet bag has her name on and needs to go back ‘Well it says K A T and what looks like a Z’… yeah it says Katz hun, it’s the brand of the bag 😂😂😂 I used to have all Katz stuff when I went to dancing when I was younger so I knew exactly what she meant straight away hahahaha she literally said she got it off Amazon and it says clearly ‘Katz Dancewear bag’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely howling that she thinks Amazon has sent Big O a bag with Kates name on it. Katz you thick C*** it’s the name of the brand honestly she’s thinks the whole world revolves around her.
Please some one record it an put it in the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Seriously though why can’t little Matt throw a wash on for his child?
She has no clean knickers is that right, so she went for a long flight and came back and Big O has pissed up all the knickers she owns in that 29 hours, more than likely the washing was overflowing into the shower cubicle when she left either that or she only owns 2 pairs.

Im sorry if this has already been said. 🥴

Reactions: 19
Imagine your poor child not having clean underwear? And then telling 183k (bots) that your child is wearing dirty underwear. What an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 26
Imagine your poor child not having clean underwear? And then telling 183k (bots) that your child is wearing dirty underwear. What an absolute cretin.
what’s even worse is she’ll be like “the messages I’ve had saying the same” like it’s funny, no it’s on the cusp of abuse not keeping your child clean! I can sometimes look a right mess but I’m clean and hygienic but my bespokes….look immaculate until obvs they eat, see a puddle etc etc but you get the idea…..kids come before you.
If I need new clothes and they need clothes - they get the new clothes. She makes me sick thinking it’s ace to act like it’s ok to be a below par parent

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha really?!!! That's so funny fellow troll. There was a full blown convo about it tho. Aww would love to see some trolls in the wild!
Maybe not me then but I’m sat drinking it now thinking how fun it would be for a troll night out x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am crying… her saying that the ballet bag has her name on and needs to go back ‘Well it says K A T and what looks like a Z’… yeah it says Katz hun, it’s the brand of the bag 😂😂😂 I used to have all Katz stuff when I went to dancing when I was younger so I knew exactly what she meant straight away hahahaha she literally said she got it off Amazon and it says clearly ‘Katz Dancewear bag’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
God this is like Nora Fen all over again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe not me then but I’m sat drinking it now thinking how fun it would be for a troll night out x
I'm up for trolls night out! Omg do we know each other?!!!

what’s even worse is she’ll be like “the messages I’ve had saying the same” like it’s funny, no it’s on the cusp of abuse not keeping your child clean! I can sometimes look a right mess but I’m clean and hygienic but my bespokes….look immaculate until obvs they eat, see a puddle etc etc but you get the idea…..kids come before you.
If I need new clothes and they need clothes - they get the new clothes. She makes me sick thinking it’s ace to act like it’s ok to be a below par parent
100% Jay. It really isn't funny. The poor child has probably not been bathed for days if the mother is anything to go by.

Reactions: 11
Just wondering, does anyone know if Kate Hayes is a mum?
Rumour has it Kate Hayes is a mum. She's a bespoke Mum though. She is a fraudulent, racist homophobic, thriving, bully bespoke Mum who has no concern for her child's welfare nor hygiene.
Imagine being THAT mum.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she has had time for 10 showers since she got back from her 24 hours in UAE but she hasn’t been able to change her clothes or put a washing on to give her kid clean knickers - Nae Bather KATZ Jane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck off !!!! Like what ?? All the anti-covid stuff ??
when I was reading the website I was instantly getting put off by all her chat of parasites etc, I thought Jesus this could really play on the mental health of someone who’s got a bit of health anxiety.
I just really fancied trying a colonic hydrotherapy to see if it would help with my bloating. I’m either gonna drastically cut carbs or try the place on Tuebrook that someone else mentioned is actually her ex fella hahaha I wonder if he’s sane ?
Anti vax, anti covid, and loads of WILD conspiracy theories, one of which made me feel sick. Not ideal with a pipe ‘up your shitter’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has had time for 10 showers since she got back from her 24 hours in UAE but she hasn’t been able to change her clothes or put a washing on to give her kid clean knickers - Nae Bather KATZ Jane!!
I read this as 24 hours in A&E

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she deleted this?? I wish I’d seen it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I use this shitmeself tea from Holland and Barratts before holiday or an event. Works well but only recommended if you wfh 😂
Def only have this if you don't need to go out like literally not even put the bin out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olive 100% has knickers she just doesn’t want to admit that potty training didn’t work out and she’s reverted back to nappies.
She’s full of tit.
She thinks people give a tit whether Olive Einstein is bleeping potty trained of not.
NEWSFLASH! No stranger on the internet cares, if anything we’d appreciate you keeping olive completely private instead of monetising her every second for your gain.

Reactions: 20
Olive 100% has knickers she just doesn’t want to admit that potty training didn’t work out and she’s reverted back to nappies.
She’s full of tit.
She thinks people give a tit whether Olive Einstein is bleeping potty trained of not.
NEWSFLASH! No stranger on the internet cares, if anything we’d appreciate you keeping olive completely private instead of monetising her every second for your gain.
Hmmm I don’t know you know. It sounds more likely to me there’s no clean knickers in the house so she’s thought fuk it I’ll stick a nappy on her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.