Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was there for 2 days and the kid has no knickers clean… so someone wasn’t doing their washing before they went either were they, trying to drop it all on little Matt
2 days in KHM world is at least a month

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was there for 2 days and the kid has no knickers clean… so someone wasn’t doing their washing before they went either were they, trying to drop it all on little Matt
Troll she only does her washing every 4 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she’s gone out and still sat in that stinking hoodie she flew home in. I bet she absolutely hums. I don’t know about you but after travelling on a plane I feel disgusting and gross there’s no way I would be wearing the same clothes I travelled 8 hours in or whatever it is. She has no shame. Her lack of hygiene knocks me sick. She’s 100% going to be just wiping her Botox needles in her sleeve and re using them the dirty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I went September 2020 as I was due to go on holiday & wanted to shift the 6lb lockdown gain to take me back to the 3 stone loss before lockdown. I told her I went the toilet regularly & she abruptly said ‘so why you here’ 😵💫 anyway not much happened, Alison is a bleeping crank. I get she has a business & the country was in turmoil but she was very anti-covid (which is fine) but I weren’t even allowed to have a different opinion, bare in mind she’s holding a pipe in my shitter at this point! She then proceeded to tell me I have a blockage & to book the offer of 3 treatments (make it make sense ye crank) So I’d say AVOID! Or atleast go to her ex fellas clinic on West Derby road 🤣

(Sorry if anyone knows her or your on here Alison but it’s a no from me) 🫣
Sorry I'm howling at "pipe in my shitter" 🤣🙈💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am crying… her saying that the ballet bag has her name on and needs to go back ‘Well it says K A T and what looks like a Z’… yeah it says Katz hun, it’s the brand of the bag 😂😂😂 I used to have all Katz stuff when I went to dancing when I was younger so I knew exactly what she meant straight away hahahaha she literally said she got it off Amazon and it says clearly ‘Katz Dancewear bag’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I’ve been to her. Never, ever again. Frightening what she was coming out with I was super uncomfortable.
duck off !!!! Like what ?? All the anti-covid stuff ??
when I was reading the website I was instantly getting put off by all her chat of parasites etc, I thought Jesus this could really play on the mental health of someone who’s got a bit of health anxiety.
I just really fancied trying a colonic hydrotherapy to see if it would help with my bloating. I’m either gonna drastically cut carbs or try the place on Tuebrook that someone else mentioned is actually her ex fella hahaha I wonder if he’s sane ?

Reactions: 5
I am crying… her saying that the ballet bag has her name on and needs to go back ‘Well it says K A T and what looks like a Z’… yeah it says Katz hun, it’s the brand of the bag 😂😂😂 I used to have all Katz stuff when I went to dancing when I was younger so I knew exactly what she meant straight away hahahaha she literally said she got it off Amazon and it says clearly ‘Katz Dancewear bag’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg haha yes!!! She's so thick. I loved my Katz tapshoes and thought I was the most bespoke when I get teletones!!! This is up there with her epic failures

• Haha
I am screaming at this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ducking hell hahaha you should delete this let her make a show of herself complaining to them. Also wtf about the knickers not being clean? She’s just not fully potty trained but Kate is so warped she thinks admitting to not washing her kids clothes is better than admitting the kid didn’t come straight out of nappies in a week. Weird

Fuckin hell, did she think they’d personalised it for her or something?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they as bad as the Aldi sugar free sweets? 🫣. You don’t lose weight from the sugar free aspect, it’s the shityourself affect why you suddenly lose pounds. Box says 2-3 or something max, honestly though who eats just 3?!

On a different note, if Kate actually put the same amount of effort as photoshopping her photos as in trying to lose weight, she’d be skinny af
Yes!
made that mistake didn’t even realise you shouldn’t eat more than three 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The sugar free fruit foams and fake wine gums, people used to eat them the night before my slimming world class 🤣
I once lost 6lb in a week after a bad case of the wildies and won slimmer of the week, walked out with the basket of fruit like a thief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m from the Wirral myself… honestly never known so many people on the scrounge for one thing or another
No I get this! I've got a 'mate' who is constantly like this. We went for dinner once in a big group, all our food was ok, when the lady come over an asked if everything was OK with our meals she said 'mine is cold, and the mash was lumpy' etc etc with complaints. Anyway, the lady was very apologetic an said she would remove her meal from the bill an would give us our round of drinks for free. This 'friend' then proceeded to cackle as the lady walked away from the table and goes 'got to get what you can out of people'. I was MORTIFIED! She was bragging about it for weeks saying 'see complain about things, however minimal an you'll always get free stuff'. Haven't been near her since! Scruffy bastard! Yet if you look on her IG she is living the life, little do people know she buys duck all for her kids an pleads poverty to her parents for handouts 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Scouse girls (am sorry to derail the thread a moment) has anyone been to the Detox clinic by Old Swan ? Is it a scam or is the colonic irrigation course worth it for bloating ? Feel like crap and can’t shift the bloated feeling. Christmas nights out are creeping up lol
I go there girl and it’s amazing. The owner is off her head like but it’s quality! The infrared sauna is great too!!

Reactions: 1
I’m a teacher and whenever any of my class come back from a holiday, they leave their band on for as long as possible to show off. When an adult does it, it’s ridiculous 😂
We went to Kendal Calling in the summer. The kid still has hers on. Mine was cut off the minute I got home! Itchy as duck! Then again I’m a normal human being who doesn’t have to brag that I went to Dubai in my lunch hour…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.