Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Trolls one of my friends is pregnant with her first bespoke, and as I’ve had two bespokes myself I was giving some advice on hospital bags. I told her to make sure she packs all white everything, a candle for the delivery room and a toothbrush for her bespoke’s hair - and she looked at me like I was mental and said she’d rather shit in her hands and clap than go near anything white after giving birth 😂 I then had to explain who Truff was and she genuinely doesn’t believe anyone could be that thick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she acting like the only 2 options are 1) your client tells you what they want and you just do it regardless or 2) you rip them off for whatever you can convince them to shove in their face for the most money?
How about secret option 3, you have a conversation with your client, make your recommendations and lay out the options for what is best and they trust you.
That's why you fail at absolutely everything Truff.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Truff - "you clearly know nothing about skincare but I am aesthetics legend and know it all. Your face is falling off to make way for the new skin to grow. Use some bperfect orange glow powder in the meantime to cover up the 3rd degree burns (kate20 for money off) and go for a stomp with a bag of dog shit. Be kind to yourself. We're all in this together"
It’s wild that as a skincare expert she didn’t bother to put SPF50 on her baby whilst in Dubai & let her burn to a crisp - not such an expert then were you Kate!

• Heart

stroppysal

Chatty Member
She doesn't buy milk or dairy products, troll! Just yoghurt, a variety of cheeses, and full fat milk
Ahhh I see, got it all wrong haven't I. Also love how she isn't in the mood for carbs tonight so is only having 4 potatoes 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Davena94

VIP Member
All that fuss over the “troll” and she is STILL writing poures. I have never known anyone so fucking stupid

• Haha

SOJISUB

Trolls what are we all dressing up as to go to the Make Ups Halloween party? I’m going as Olives Handheld thermometer.

I presume my invites in the post? Given she knows where we all live?
I’m gonna go as one of Olives favourites, just gotta decide on one, the list is endless 🙄

• Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
The fact she’s not donating that sofa to a charity shows us she’s skint we are in a cost of living crisis people will be struggling donate it kate there could be family’s desperately i need of a sofa and you want to sell!! i’ve always donated furniture to the BH foundation never once sold anything!

mchammerr

VIP Member
I think I know the difference, Erling has actually got money in his bank and has a bright future, Kate does not

Talking of the tunnel I'm going through it today literally not been through it since before the pandemic, does anyone know are you allowed to pay cash still to get through? And has it doubled in price now with all this inflation???
Truff will be at the other end of the tunnel with her troll catching net looking for you

• Haha