Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Owen 💔 poor lads family and friends 😢

Is Bond 003 and a half GCSEs is out giving the plebs sepsis yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What has she dressed Olaf like for Pumpkin Picking - Timberland boots…. That kid is going to have feet like Monster Munch when she grows up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off subject but did anyone see Cheryl's story about her uggs she bought from a reseller because there really hard to get hold of (which they arnt you can even get them off schuh imperfects) did anyone notice the soles where browny/beige? I have them and mine are creamy/white sole (mine are from schuh) has she been scammed into buying fakes? Or knows it and pretending there real? I just found the sole colours weird, I know it doesn't matter obviously but she is so flashy it's insufferable, also I watched killer klowns from space the other night and the main lad in it Mike just reminded me of delo through the whole film I couldn't take it 😂😂
Depends on the colour of the boot, the lighter the boot then the sole is lighter. Im not an exspert I just noticed the same on an insta ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Depends on the colour of the boot, the lighter the boot then the sole is lighter. Im not an exspert I just noticed the same on an insta ad.
I did think that but I have the exact same ones (black and even same coloured ugg logo on the back) and mine are cream soles 🤔 xx

I did think that but I have the exact same ones (black and even same coloured ugg logo on the back) and mine are cream soles 🤔 xx
That's mine xx

Aww Yea he’s passed away
How heartbreaking 💔💔 his poor family 😓😓

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

That's mine xx

How heartbreaking 💔💔 his poor family 😓😓
Mine are black with a black sole and tag but mine arent ultra’s mine are mini’s.

Reactions: 1
So sad to hear about Owen Drew 😭. He done so much behind the scenes for Clatterbridge and Incubabies 😭. RIP ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dyslexia adhd and autism often go hand in hand. But she can duck off. None of us want her.

I’ve just been and collected my lumea, super fast delivery from boots. Also no more recommendations. Please my bank account can’t take it. Where as my adhd brain is like be influenced you definitely need this is your life 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.