Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Mary, may I ask anywhere you recommend? I've looked into therapie and laser clinic. Thanks so much.
Tracey Bell nr Hope St in town, also Rachel Hunter on Allerton Rd. Seems a lot at first but over time it will only work out what you pay for waxing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is she asking for a room to rent when most of her friends have salons? Even her cousin Hollie has a hairdressing salon. I wonder if she’s asked any of them. There’s no way they would want to be associated with her.
They’re your biggest trolls Kate. Have a look a bit closer to home!

Reactions: 38
Thanks girls💕💕💕💕 the baby absolutely loved the rave we went to yesterday, just loves inhaling peoples smoke and balancing in the car seat between two chairs then being drunk drove home by my king, it’s their FAVOURITE
Congratulations Blair, hope you are both doing well. x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why is she asking for a room to rent when most of her friends have salons? Even her cousin Hollie has a hairdressing salon. I wonder if she’s asked any of them. There’s no way they would want to be associated with her.
They’re your biggest trolls Kate. Have a look a bit closer to home!
Yes I think Filsons backed out of letting her rent a chair because she brings her troll drama with her 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, sorry, I mean like fur coat no knickers style, but come to think of it she always has stains on her so she is just an actual scientifucal slob. I'll stand against the wall for 10 mins ☹

As if anyone her "mates" or family want her drama on their doorstep. She'd ruin them within a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get on this !!!!!...... so just been for breaky with all the girls - one of my mates knows someone to do with Lacy Chop Shop 👀..... she isn't "working" there -yeah she's doing treatments on people- they're models & they're getting a reduced rate based on this ! She has finished the course but she is still doing everything supervised so basically like she's still training !! She's so full of tit !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Get on this !!!!!...... so just been for breaky with all the girls - one of my mates knows someone to do with Lacy Chop Shop 👀..... she isn't "working" there -yeah she's doing treatments on people- they're models & they're getting a reduced rate based on this ! She has finished the course but she is still doing everything supervised so basically like she's still training !! She's so full of tit !!!!!
Yea I thought that tbh goss. I doubt they’ll be paying her 50% fee either. It’s probably just going to be what the cost of the product is that’s usually how it works. So obviously she’s pretending that the models Lacey’s has arranged are her 50% customers 😂
Going to be hilarious when she’s turfed out and no one wants to pay her extortionate prices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When lacey is on the receiving end of her nastiness and it affects her business, she'll be a goner.

Reactions: 35
Yea I thought that tbh goss. I doubt they’ll be paying her 50% fee either. It’s probably just going to be what the cost of the product is that’s usually how it works. So obviously she’s pretending that the models Lacey’s has arranged are her 50% customers 😂
Going to be hilarious when she’s turfed out and no one wants to pay her extortionate prices 😂
Yep I'm not surprised either we know how the truth Is always embellished. From what got said sounds like the owner is happy cos she's had a big Instagram exposure from her posting & thats what she wants at the min..... but she's made it sound like she's working there & that this is something that people who train there have as an option to go on & do & it is not !!!!! She's doing all the treatments supervised !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah works really well, mine came with different sized attachments so you can get in all of your nooks and crannies 🤣

This has proper tickled me, I can't stop laughing

duck offffff 🤣🤣
Reading these comments during the 4am feed properly gave me the giggles, took me ages to get back off to sleep 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But the positive exposure is gonna go soon when she brings her drama with her. Is it really worth the hassle…

Reactions: 17
Bringing the teaaaaaaa ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.