Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get on this !!!!!...... so just been for breaky with all the girls - one of my mates knows someone to do with Lacy Chop Shop 👀..... she isn't "working" there -yeah she's doing treatments on people- they're models & they're getting a reduced rate based on this ! She has finished the course but she is still doing everything supervised so basically like she's still training !! She's so full of tit !!!!!
Yep, prices on her instagram page are the same as Lacy’s website!
What a farce, why can’t she be transparent? Honesty goes a long way and if I found out I’d booked what I thought was a reputable ‘company’, only to find out it was someone practising their new ‘skills’ on me for a reduced rate, I would be livid!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yep loads of people are posting it on their stories. So young how awful. Looks like he was only at an event over the weekend at the titanic hotel too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This thing of her trying to be relatable does my head in, if pumpkin picking is so awful then is it really worth it for a couple of pics? And it’s not a tradition when your kid is only two

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More excellent parenting skills from KHM..... boasting that she's bribing her already ruined child to get Instagram pictures ! Leave her alone let her enjoy herself, bad head.
You can hear her shouting the instructions to the prop ! She's deleted the post now !

Reactions: 14
This thing of her trying to be relatable does my head in, if pumpkin picking is so awful then is it really worth it for a couple of pics? And it’s not a tradition when your kid is only two
FOR. THE. GRAM

More excellent parenting skills from KHM..... boasting that she's bribing her already ruined child to get Instagram pictures ! Leave her alone let her enjoy her day out with her Dad you head.
Where's this at. Why can't I see anything on my insta today 😫 😩

Reactions: 7
Oh that’s sly about Owen. Someone who made a genuine success of himself

Reactions: 12
She’s deleted the pumpkin post as she’s realised it’s not 7pm yet. Dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off subject but did anyone see Cheryl's story about her uggs she bought from a reseller because there really hard to get hold of (which they arnt you can even get them off schuh imperfects) did anyone notice the soles where browny/beige? I have them and mine are creamy/white sole (mine are from schuh) has she been scammed into buying fakes? Or knows it and pretending there real? I just found the sole colours weird, I know it doesn't matter obviously but she is so flashy it's insufferable, also I watched killer klowns from space the other night and the main lad in it Mike just reminded me of delo through the whole film I couldn't take it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More excellent parenting skills from KHM..... boasting that she's bribing her already ruined child to get Instagram pictures ! Leave her alone let her enjoy herself, bad head.
You can hear her shouting the instructions to the prop ! She's deleted the post now !
There is pumpkin posts up was it different to what there now

Reactions: 5
Can whoever makes the next thread post this in the first post. It can’t ever die. I beg
I still can't believe that logo she's got yano.... she can only blame herself for that one.... it's all I see...FAT TITS hahaha, some of my finest work that one 🤣🤣🤣 Andy in the corner with his cigar kills me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe that logo she's got yano.... she can only blame herself for that one.... it's all I see...FAT TITS hahaha, some of my finest work that one 🤣🤣🤣 Andy in the corner with his cigar kills me🤣🤣🤣
Ahh soz I forgot who made it! It’s made me proper piss myself every time I see it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.