Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yes it's not even a Foetus yet , it's literally an embryo starts to implant then stops. You literally can come on your period a few days late & not even know it's happened.
That happened to me I was late done a test it was positive then two days later normal Period arrived because body recognised it's not a viable pregnancy.

That little fucker doesn't know what a miscarriage is I tell you ! The trauma of it - she's a sicko always going on like she's been through it !
Yeah and all the “rainbow baby” shite she spouted about Trolive. I highly doubt someone who was traumatised by a genuine miscarriage would have behaved the way she did. Drinking when pregnant with the “rainbow” and then being extremely lax on safety when the baby is born. She’s a fucking twat

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
That sofa is cheap shite from
An upholstery version of a shein sweatshop
Chipboard frame
Believe me I know 😎

• Wow
  • Haha

Marmaladethecat

Oh ffs, why does no one just smile on a photo anymore? Just fucking give a big cheesy grin instead of a ridiculous wannabe sultry look. You all look proper shite so wind your necks in please. You shiny faced identikit bunch of nobody's.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Is this the shoot for her furniture collab?
Why is she even going to be in the shots? Does she think that by her being in it it’ll sell more like she’s some sort of celebrity? 🤯🤯🤯
Reckon the make-ups are going to feature in the photo shoot Delo relaxing on a chaise lounge. Big O drawing a picture. Tuff letting one rip and scratching her big hooter.
Perfect family photo shoot

• Haha

oinkoink.

I’ve had to dissolve some of Angela’s lips from a while ago because of migration. The girl said she’s too scared to ever have them done again after that.

When I did my training she certainly was
Not one of the highly recommended trainers. The place I trained will only train medics, and is CQC regulated.

So if she’s not a cqc registered practice the
CQC can’t do anything about it, her training insurance must cover non medics.

Part of your training course is
Infection control and health and safety which should cover bare below the elbows… which she’s clearly not doing on those pictures.
Angela as the qualified professional
Should be saying get your bloody watch off so you don’t inject staphylococci As it’s probably the same hand she wipes her arse with.
She should have no gel or acrylic on her nails.

Would surprise me if Kate’s paid for the course tbh seen her clinic trying to exposure from in demand radio with Lee Buttler saying how amazing her clinic is.

However Kate obviously needs her own insurance , she needs somewhere to practice from. If she’s offering Botox she needs a prescriber who will offer face to face consultation to her clients.
Skin boosters she doesn’t need a prescriber for so I think she will offer that.

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
The sofa girl posted it half hour ago… meanwhile, Truff’s in a restaurant with her mates, having completely forgotten about it! She’s so shit at her job.

Edit - she has posted it… late… on the wrong account!

• Haha
  • Wow

Boobies

Chatty Member
Omg so greatful, the messy pony tail hair tutorial is up. I'm so happy because I've always wondereded what bobbles were and how to use them. So glad I finally know!!

P.s who made the voduzhair shout acouple of pages ago? #TellMeYouReadHereWithoutTellingMe

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Mum guilt?! What about all the mums who have no choice but to go out and work 9-5 leaving their child in nursery or whatever? She’s so fucking tone deaf
I don’t think she suffers mum guilt in the slightest. I honestly think she just says it for something to say and to pretend she is some high flying career woman who is running numerous businesses and is so busy. Think she says it to try and be relatable but instead she’s just a Cee You Next Tuesday

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Trolls can you all start drunk tattling please because I'm half a bottle of whispering angle deep and I love our big group chat 🥺🥺
I’m being well behaved tonight… however “apparently” I fell over in the street and had to be out to bed…I think the gammon is lying 🤥 🥴🤣 x

I’m also 54 and should know better… 🤣

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Hinch is a dog the way she exploits her kids and lies to her followers. She’s Kate, if Kate had real money

Reactions: 30
Of course she's taken Olive to the photoshoot - she is so unprofessional !!

I just don't get this one - like what are the interior business thinking ? Who are the aiming this at ? Who's going to see KHM sprawled out on a couch like the GC & think oh il buy that ?

• Haha
View attachment 1656500
Definitely unapologetic 🥴

How can you have 184k followers and then say focus on your own life to anyone who has a different opinion. Isn’t the whole point of Instagram and her page is to say look at me.
She’s warped 🥴
Odd quote for someone who is attempting to make a living out of people not quite feeling comfortable in their skin and wanting cosmetic procedures to alter their looks and look younger.

There’s nothing real about her, it’s all fake, every single part of her life is fake.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Did anyone ever find out what happened about selling her house? I remember the potential buyer posting on Facebook that they found her tattle thread when shit hit the fan with the house 🤣 and she HAS to keep her life private now because her entire families dirty laundry was getting posted on here after they willingly made so many enemies. Anyone googling mark Taylor construction can find out in seconds he’s a Danny Devito sized fella who loves using anal beads and is a complete cowboy builder… it’s nothing to do with jealousy like she claims, it was a conscious PR move to protect their already dodgy reputation…
Mark Taylor Construction is now a dissolved company on companies house and is 'permanently closed' 👀

• Wow
  • Angry

Gingergirl1990

Whoever said a loss is a loss (sorry I think of a reply 9 years later then forget who to quote) you’re right but the way she acts is insulting. I dunno I can’t describe it. I think of my poor friend who lost her baby at 34 weeks. It’s just not the same is it. And then you’ve got Turbo Twat acting like she’s in the same boat! Boils my piss
I know exactly what you mean, I feel for everyone who’s suffered a loss no matter when. But the way some people carry on is ridiculous, my sister in law does a post every single time there is an awareness sort of day going on about her 2 losses (both CP’s), never does she mention she has 2 lovely, living, breathing children right infront of her and I just think of the amount of people who must look at her posts who can’t have kids and think fuck off!! She also is one of these who says ‘you should never ask a couple when they are having kids as you never know what they’re going through’ (which I completely agree with) but then proceeds to ask me an my husband and when we’re having kids at any family gathering in front of everyone…

• Wow
  • Sad

Flowers60

VIP Member
I don’t understand the whole decorate your door thing that’s popular, whether it was free for you or not, it really doesn’t fit the current living situation for a lot of followers, it’s ott bragging (as usual). Hinch has done one with loads of pumpkins etc (I imagine it’s what KHM wishes hers looks like) but what happens to all the food/money you’ve essentially wasted just for a photo?? Maybe I’m just being an early grinch.

• Heart