Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder why they never take Olive to Spain? Seeing she’s fluent in the language and attends Spanish club every week?
I really want to take my bespoke to that group as the in laws have a house in Spain and I thought it would be cute for him to learn a couple of words. I just can’t bring myself to do it cause I’d spend the entire time mesmerised by truff

Reactions: 28
It's the constant need of bragging and showing off and acting like she's fucking loaded....
How is this relatable to a North West based failed mua who's following/haters wouldn't go there

She would be respected a lot more if she took the kid to a 4* AI in Spain. Most other influencers do that, Jac jossa did a fab q&a of eurodisney and Spain.

Fucking delusions of grandeur...Kate, put the dosh towards paying off your 1277373% Kensington mortgage you fucking wide nosed hasselback

Reactions: 23
My 4* AI holidays were honestly some of the best ever. We found an absolute gem in Ibeeeeeefa years back. Right on a lovely safe clean beach where the kids could play, activities all through the day, mini disco and shows at night and early bedtimes where the gammon and I had a few drinks on the balcony when the little shits dropped from exhaustion. They still talk about those holidays now even though they're in their teens and we've got lovely memories that wil last forever. That's what a holiday should be. I just loved seeing the kids happy and learning to develop their confidence with all the sports and activities. They remember all the songs from the mini disco too. Poor little Olive will be like 'I remember being strapped into my pram when you went to Nammos in Dubai (or wherever the fuck it was) and I just loved watching you get leathered on Whispering Angle and it's my favourite'. Prententious, selfish Cuntweazel she is

Reactions: 39
Troll. Olive loves beach clubs, flautists at breakfast and air conditioned super malls.

Reactions: 14
Thought I posted this earlier.
The only thing getting smashed is Delo’s back door off ‘watch me eyebrows’. And she doesnt work Chels, shes a professional bum.

Katie Interior showing her exterior and the fence lights are not spaced equally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hey trolls. Any Liverpool (north) recommended curtain makers? Need a few rooms doing and thought you trolls probs know. Used trends in Crosby but want another price. Thanks trolls.

Khm isn't engaged, pass it on.

Reactions: 8
The place I work for has to deal with them about historic loans/mortgages. They’re classed as sub prime lenders. You really have to be desperate to want to remortgage or get finance with them. She’s crazy to do that just to keep up with an insta lifestyle. The rates are ridiculous and it’s mainly for people with bad credit. Like the last place you’d go to. She’ll be fucked in a few years time when this influencer phase dies out and she has no legitimate income. No more Spanish lessons for Big O

Reactions: 15
I took mine to a 5* Aruba AI (fam wedding, not my choice) and it was boring as fuck, nothing to do for the kids and as gorgeous as the surrounds are, I'd rather be in a family hotel Spain or Greece.

Imagine her though if she went somewhere normal, thinking she's a fucking A lister, dragging around that kid in a black fringe bathing suit and blag sandals, I'd fucking chuck her and platform wearing delo in the deep end, sweaty cunts

Reactions: 17
Cutting her chicken with a cheese knife is the 2022 version of when she stirred her pasta with a hairdressing brush

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Trollzzzzz help a fellow troll out here. I used to like some threads on here but can’t remember the names of the people.

1. Guy with massive turkey teef who sells crypto and is a toxic asshole to his gfs. Got some gal pregnant then went on holiday with someone else and sent the preggo gal pix of them engaging in some bum licking. (Literally can’t make this up)

2.A couple, she was much younger and had the worst dress sense I’ve ever encountered. He was super controlling of her and he also did gay stuff on onlyfans. Whenever she got drunk they’d fall out and she’d post photos of him deep throating a dildo. (Again all true)

Ps bet Truff ticks ‘married’ when she fills out forms

Reactions: 26

Is 1. Stephen Bear??

No idea about number 2… but I really want to know now

Reactions: 12
1. Bradley weekes. - find that girl it’s all kicking off again last few weeks (can’t find the link)

2. Sean Pratt?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.