Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she’s always eating out. Gives herself food poisoning at home, hence the calorie deficit. Balances each other out 😆
Who the fucks she feeding? Her 185k followers?! Also, Kate love sweetcorn season is next month, so unless your popping them out your vagina you’re not getting them this year… I know because my family have a farm and ours are coming up now for this year, and as I’m giving you tips and you read here - that “patch” is not big enough either. Maybe remove some tiles or remove the big black monstrosity from the middle of your garden to make room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s amazing what she can do with her Child when she’s shamed into it. Imagine strangers or your Trolls shaming you into doing something with your Child because she was sobbing on two occasions on the same day.

The Selfish bleep.. Olive was absolutely made up then. That’s all it takes and who cares if she’s in Wellies and Muddy, there is such a thing as a Bath Truff.. Or is Olive allergic to water like her Mother?

Reactions: 12
We all know she never washes olives hands so them finger nails are going to be thick with soil for weeks 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s even too late to grow a few sunflowers, too busy making the whole year about herself.

Reactions: 16
I’m joining you 🤣🤣🤣

💯 agree with you mine is a bag of boiled shite central locking goes rolls off the drive way when no one’s in it 🤣🤣 can’t wait for it to go back I hate it but… it’s bigger enough for my kids and all there bloody sports 🤣
Really? Sorry to derail the thread but are they actually that bad as was thinking of going that direction? Got a merc gle atm and now I’m conflicted lol

Reactions: 3
Really? Sorry to derail the thread but are they actually that bad as was thinking of going that direction? Got a merc gle atm and now I’m conflicted lol
Don’t do it much better staying with Merc better cars

Reactions: 6
Crying laughing here at Olive Hazes Gardening gloves 😂😂😂 fingers aren't even pushed in , momma too busy on the phone. Kid can't hold a thing hahaha.
BAE7D9CA-9E9E-42B4-AAF0-10B0C2027736.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The Makeups in the Pantry Next week..... Look what Olive made she asked to grow her own produce it's her favourite 🥺🥺 all the local green grocers love her now 🥺🥺
DC057BFA-CB76-4DDA-AE49-0A442E568532.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Why do they need to be nice? Surely you’d just go go home bargains or b&q, Homebase? Why would you need to go to 7 different shops? Who can be arsed? 😂

Also, if that’s covered in mud, Kate, you should see my kid after a day at nursery playing in the mud 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why do they need to be nice? Surely you’d just go go home bargains or b&q, Homebase? Why would you need to go to 7 different shops? Who can be arsed? 😂

Also, if that’s covered in mud, Kate, you should see my kid after a day at nursery playing in the mud 😂
Because it’s for the ‘gram not for big o. She’s so thick she doesn’t even realise she’s exposed herself for being shallow.

also, you can tell shes stressed to death doing an activity with her child as she’s posted the story about 5 times 😂 she’s so desperate to appear wholesome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is the kid wearing her dads gardening gloves? If she loooooooves the outdoors she would want to get her hands dirty?

Reactions: 13
Why is the kid wearing her dads gardening gloves? If she loooooooves the outdoors she would want to get her hands dirty?
Why didn’t they just build her a little mud kitchen 😭 you can tell they’re going to be anal about specks of mud on the tiles as well 🙄

Reactions: 18
How many things does she think she can plant in a veg patch as big as a washing up bowl?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I have cried. Someone on here yesterday suggests that the outside of the shed could be made into something for big O to plant and grow and the very next day she has a stamp sized veg patch. Keep up the good work trolls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.