Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any sightings of truff digging through a tonne bag of compost? I’d pay for those paparazzi photos

FYI kate you’re planting things in the wrong season. You’d be better off putting some nice colourful plants in so olive can see the bees and butterflies they attract.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Any sightings of truff digging through a tonne bag of compost? I’d pay for those paparazzi photos

FYI kate you’re planting things in the wrong season. You’d be better off putting some nice colourful plants in so olive can see the bees and butterflies they attract.
I'm not watching because she irks me, but I guarantee she doesn't realise things have to be planted at different times of year and she will 100% have ZERO clue about soil acidity / alkalinity for certain veg and flowers etc. It'll be a tit show. Deffo gonna buy some pumpkins off the farm and lash them on like "wow look at olives pumpkins. So amazing. She whisper nourished them in Spanish and now look at them. duck the haters. BTW, she had gardening gloves on for the momma karens"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seeds for a toddler? She’s Gona have a ball watching bits of nothing go into the ground taking months to turn to sprigs of nothing. Buy some plants that she can actually see and hold. Although I am editing to add that it’s good to see she’s At least trying to make something in the garden child friendly

Reactions: 20
I'm not watching because she irks me, but I guarantee she doesn't realise things have to be planted at different times of year and she will 100% have ZERO clue about soil acidity / alkalinity for certain veg and flowers etc. It'll be a tit show. Deffo gonna buy some pumpkins off the farm and lash them on like "wow look at olives pumpkins. So amazing. She whisper nourished them in Spanish and now look at them. duck the haters. BTW, she had gardening gloves on for the momma karens"
I think she’ll plant the seeds straight in to the ground/planters rather than propagating them first 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually troll she’s bought a book!!
She probably was waiting for olive to get up from her nap to read it to her and delo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have no clue about veggie patches and it's nice that olive has a postage stamp sized section of the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no clue about veggie patches and it's nice that olive has a postage stamp sized section of the garden.
Can’t wait for the next update - olives rolled around in the veg patch when her ma isn’t watching her properly 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Proper trying to bring that interior page back to life isn’t she. Think she knows her make up ‘skills’ can’t carry her much further.

I just can’t with the position of this shed 🤣🤣
My mate was telling me that’s she has walked past her house a few times whilst walking the dog and her front is proper overgrown and a right state.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Definitely this! The seeds she's got are out of season 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this, but I’m no gardener so I googled it and couldn’t find a proper answer, I’ll leave this to the expects.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In a few weeks she will throw some Aldi tomatoes and mangetout in a "bowel" sprinkle them with soil and say these are that Olive grew , they're the BEST veggies ever being a farmer is her favourite 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s been using a hair dryer to cook sausages again
It’s bloody baking on the costa del Wirral. Who is having sausage and mash for tea? Surely everyone is lolling around eating crisps and salad moaning about how boiling they are (or maybe just me 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.