Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming that, as a diligent and dedicated Momma, she checks with the parents of the other kids at playgroup before posting pics/boomerangs/reels featuring kids which aren't hers to a potential audience of 185,000. 🤔

Reactions: 19
What the duck is that black shed I'd have to set fire to that couldn't be looking at that 24/7 Just doesn't fit in with the whole Im an obnoxious twit fire pit. It's literally in no man's land. Everyone Must have asked if the sheds going surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With a breeze block fire pit seating area and Amazon foam 🤣

My cat goes on the utility worktop because she’s too posh to eat on a floor 🤣 no lie she’s a princess
Mine's the same 🙈 she has her own section for her dishes, and for general sitting and judging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Reminds me of when Hinch planted tomato seeds then posted a pic of just one perfectly formed tomato that she’d clearly bought from the shop 🤣🤣 kate is going to do the same isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Mate I promise you if that house goes on the market il book a viewing and live stream it with a sly body cam 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿
I’m joining you 🤣🤣🤣

My dad has worked for Jaguar for 30+ years and says they’re the worst cars and won’t get one even with his discount. So everyone stfu 🤣
💯 agree with you mine is a bag of boiled shite central locking goes rolls off the drive way when no one’s in it 🤣🤣 can’t wait for it to go back I hate it but… it’s bigger enough for my kids and all there bloody sports 🤣

Reactions: 8
Proper trying to bring that interior page back to life isn’t she. Think she knows her make up ‘skills’ can’t carry her much further.

I just can’t with the position of this shed 🤣🤣
My mate was telling me that’s she has walked past her house a few times whilst walking the dog and her front is proper overgrown and a right state.
The size of her house 🤣🤣🤣 she makes out she lives in a mansion in Caldy ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she think harvest means when you plant them? Or is she expecting to grow corn on the cob in 3 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.