Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on with her lashes??? It looks like she’s got about 20 coats of 2 year old mascara on. And why has she got just 3 lashes on the inner corner of one eye??
45244EB7-1E9D-4301-9D9A-63C1C263A76F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yea Kate, eating yoghurt without a spoon is gross, so why film your big thrushy shamu tongue performing fellatio on a pot of protein for everyone to bork over!
Vile
She is literally the main troll to tattle at this point. No way can she lack this much self awareness. She's having us on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That yoghurt video has knocked me sick 😷

Imagine being Delo and seeing that.
Imagine being the bride who’s paid for your makeup services in Italy and Greece.

Also, Hollie wrote on the live comments ‘I’m outside’ so assuming she’s on a day out with the kids. Wouldn’t Olive have a spoon? Wouldn’t they be going to a cafe at some point? Hollie has a newborn.

Also x2, why the duck would you share it, no one is forcing you to show that, so just don’t. Her mentality baffles me.
Maybe because I don’t really use social media but what 30 year old goes about their daily business sharing ABSOLUTE SHITE from their day, and thinking to post it online??
Especially one who’s being harassed/stalked/trolled.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wtf is going on with her lashes??? It looks like she’s got about 20 coats of 2 year old mascara on. And why has she got just 3 lashes on the inner corner of one eye??
View attachment 1468573
The way she says they’re her own lashes like it’s something to be proud of 🤮

That yoghurt video has knocked me sick 😷

Imagine being Delo and seeing that.
Imagine being the bride who’s paid for your makeup services in Italy and Greece.

Also, Hollie wrote on the live comments ‘I’m outside’ so assuming she’s on a day out with the kids. Wouldn’t Olive have a spoon? Wouldn’t they be going to a cafe at some point? Hollie has a newborn.

Also x2, why the duck would you share it, no one is forcing you to show that, so just don’t. Her mentality baffles me.
Maybe because I don’t really use social media but what 30 year old goes about their daily business sharing ABSOLUTE SHITE from their day, and thinking to post it online??
Especially one who’s being harassed/stalked/trolled.
Desperate for attention! Always

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ZSM.
Btw I cannot express just how awful she is at make up! The layers! Layers upon layers of shite on her dry sandpaper skin!! It gives me the ick!! Who is booking her!! That’s exactly how I applied my make up when I was 15. Did anyone see her put the pink under her eyes? I was speechless 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s not ageing well, serves her right for telling 185k followers her mum has loads of wrinkles. Karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the grossest things I have witnessed
Just wait until you get home. You're hardly going to stave.
What is this teaching Big O?
She literally was dragged up wasn't she. What a scruff.
Can I report her story under grossness?
Definitely Dragged up !!! God help Olive,No manners whatsoever,Imagine going to a lovely posh restaurant & her sitting next to you,eating with her mouth open & making noises 🤢 Table manners was one thing that was instilled into me as a kid,Knife & Fork placed together to signal you'd finished (grates my tits if someone doesn't do this)even had to ask to leave the table !!! Suffice to say I did the same with mine & now the Grandkids even after all the babylead weaning 😂 Manners cost nothing no matter how poor you are,She's just a minty scruffy witch 🤢

Reactions: 25
Off subject but where can I find the chick, Everyone keeps talking about it, I feel so left out 😭😭😭
(please don't follow these steps if you're in a public place or of a nervous disposition!)
Go on his page
Scroll down to the tweet about Monday night
Click 'view'

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
(please don't follow these steps if you're in a public place or of a nervous disposition!)
Go on his page
Scroll down to the tweet about Monday night
Click 'view'
To think I’m still more disgusted at Kate the meff😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has got some snoz on her just like her mother, father, nan and Big O.
Tits getting reduced or enlarged would be the least of my worries if that was mine. Sir Alec Ferguson proportions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like it’s been removed🙄 maybe my poor eyes won’t be able to handle it and it’s been removed for a reason😂😂😂 xxx
Nope it’s still there and then there’s another video on the thread of the post 🙈🙈
Maybe twitter is doing you a favour and censoring it for you 🤣

Reactions: 3
KHM at her Randox health check the other month
Worst service ever if she hasn’t had the results 6 months later. I know she probably doesn’t want to share them because it’ll expose what a slob she is, but they should really make her remove the first video.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Worst service ever if she hasn’t had the results 6 months later. I know she probably doesn’t want to share them because it’ll expose what a slob she is, but they should really make her remove the first video.
She deffo got told her cholesterol was through the roof, she was borderline diabetic and her hormones were out of whack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How strange I was thinking about that health check yesterday and how the results havent yet been shared

Reactions: 8
Dying to know what went on with randox. I know a couple of people on here had booked with them and were going to email about Kate so did she get fucked off? Or did the results say she’s a fat bleep with truffle oil seeping out of every pore so she don’t wana share them?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The garden firm are uploading vids & the whole garden is just fucked with that big black box right in the middle of it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.