Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just clocked that she says she's got two 'wedding abroads', one in August and one in September. Guessing she's counting them as her 'holidays'?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s proper minty, like so dirty it’s disgusting. She’s got a big boil on the back of her neck I assume from the constant greasy hair :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
ZSM.
Btw I cannot express just how awful she is at make up! The layers! Layers upon layers of shite on her dry sandpaper skin!! It gives me the ick!! Who is booking her!! That’s exactly how I applied my make up when I was 15. Did anyone see her put the pink under her eyes? I was speechless 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Omg she’s bleeping useless 🙄. So girl kept asking about powders to use and someone suggested a Charlotte tilbury since Kate just said to keep applying powder and wouldn’t tell the girl which one. Of course Kate then gets smarmy and says she wouldn’t recommend CT 😂 and to “trust her she’s a makeup artist” and that there’s much cheaper powders, but she still doesn’t name an actual powder to recommend! She’s such a tit Mua. Sorry Kate we know you can’t afford the higher end makeup 🙂👍🏽. Never heard of any makeup artist saying that CT airbrush powder is anything short of amazing but ok Kate u big greasy slob, you stick to collection 😭😂🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Omg she’s bleeping useless 🙄. So girl kept asking about powders to use and someone suggested a Charlotte tilbury since Kate just said to keep applying powder and wouldn’t tell the girl which one. Of course Kate then gets smarmy and says she wouldn’t recommend CT 😂 and to “trust her she’s a makeup artist” and that there’s much cheaper powders, but she still doesn’t name an actual powder to recommend! She’s such a tit Mua. Sorry Kate we know you can’t afford the higher end makeup 🙂👍🏽. Never heard of any makeup artist saying that CT airbrush powder is anything short of amazing but ok Kate u big greasy slob, you stick to collection 😭😂🥴
If she wouldn’t recommend CT why was she claiming so many of the things she was using were a CT dupe? If you don’t rate the original why the hell would you want a dupe.
Also, collagen collagen collagen but why does her skin look so bad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If she wouldn’t recommend CT why was she claiming so many of the things she was using were a CT dupe? If you don’t rate the original why the hell would you want a dupe.
Also, collagen collagen collagen but why does her skin look so bad?
Must need dupes when your skint I guess 🤔🙂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She always has to rush off when oh darlin is mentioned. Funny that
I thought that 🤣

She said she had two weddings abroad. Italy and Greece, august and September. Good luck to them poor fuckin brides!! She’s gonna drag that poor kid out there for 48hrs just for the gram isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2 weddings abroad, 1 is her sister in laws🤣 which I’m guessing is in Italy seens as I saw a story on hollies Instagram the other day saying she was going to Italy aswell .. can’t really class that as work but then again I suppose she will charge them for her unique bespoke glam✨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ZSM.
Btw I cannot express just how awful she is at make up! The layers! Layers upon layers of shite on her dry sandpaper skin!! It gives me the ick!! Who is booking her!! That’s exactly how I applied my make up when I was 15. Did anyone see her put the pink under her eyes? I was speechless 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That third pic is Mez surely!!! She’s trying so hard to not look like her mum but she looks more an more like her everyday and she’s only 30 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can you love a foundation shade???! You either match that shade or you don’t, no such thing as loving a shade. Like wtf Kate are you okay bruv???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At the end, some girl very politely asked if she could send her some lash growth oil - to which Haaland replied ‘I already have my own lash line with homey B’s’
Thinking she was offering her lashes, because she can’t read.
Imagine actually being around someone who’s this painfully thick?

She also would just randomly reply out loud to questions she had just read - how do we know what you have read and replying to? No trace of quoting the question in her reply.
Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's the non colour match for me. I'm no make up artist I have a winter foundation and summer because I'm obviously paler in winter but she's just constantly umpa lumpa orange. She rushes her make up never takes her time even on clients there's no grace and effort into her job that's why she's so tit at it

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.