Katie Hayes #150 I am Kate Haaland Makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wearing a jacket got to do with her doing her face a lot browner orange?
Is this a new thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea Kate, eating yoghurt without a spoon is gross, so why film your big thrushy shamu tongue performing fellatio on a pot of protein for everyone to bork over!
Vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
At the end, some girl very politely asked if she could send her some lash growth oil - to which Haaland replied ‘I already have my own lash line with homey B’s’
Thinking she was offering her lashes, because she can’t read.
Imagine actually being around someone who’s this painfully thick?

She also would just randomly reply out loud to questions she had just read - how do we know what you have read and replying to? No trace of quoting the question in her reply.
Painful.
I’ll presume that’s because she got caught out with the whole Ray Cist thing 😂😂😂

she looks like she needs to Be jetwashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Trust her she’s a make up artist” but her skin looks bleeping dusty like she’s just been dug up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So let’s set aside the fact she’s licking a yogurt on her story as that honestly doesn’t surprise me, the thing I can’t get my head around is who the duck chews a yogurt?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So let’s set aside the fact she’s licking a yogurt on her story as that honestly doesn’t surprise me, the thing I can’t get my head around is who the duck chews a yogurt?
Troll. It’s a PROTEIN yoghurt. Of course you have to chew it…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’d rather starve than put this out there to 185k bots girl!! Who the duck is relating to this? I actually dislike her so much!!
She's an absolute woman!
If I caught my kids eating a yoghurt like that I would take it off them and tell them to sort out their manners.

She was dragged up this girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My god she is disgusting! Why would you even film that never mind share it? Who does that anyway? Just leave it if you don’t have a spoon. She’s a proper weirdo her.

Reactions: 22
Her professionalism is an absolute zero! Imagine checking her stories before a bridal trial and seeing her lick her manky yogurt like that!!! More fool them for booking her😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is the grossest things I have witnessed
Just wait until you get home. You're hardly going to stave.
What is this teaching Big O?
She literally was dragged up wasn't she. What a scruff.
Can I report her story under grossness?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Urghhhh thAt video of that girl has knocked me sick she’s made up aswel, added concert square girl to her bio on twitter 🤢🤢

I was looking at that dj someone mentioned to see the video on and he’s posted this
I’m dead 😭😭😭

The face you make when you smell truffles

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her professionalism is an absolute zero! Imagine checking her stories before a bridal trial and seeing her lick her manky yogurt like that!!! More fool them for booking her😵💫
Surprised she didn't use a make up brush to eat it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's bleeping horrible her , who wants to see that pig licking a yoghurt with that big dirty tongue.
The content too on that makeup page. Stuffing her gob with bread , now the yoghurt, dog tit , baby tit, never getting a wash. She's such a scruffy tramps arse honestly so vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ZSM.
Btw I cannot express just how awful she is at make up! The layers! Layers upon layers of shite on her dry sandpaper skin!! It gives me the ick!! Who is booking her!! That’s exactly how I applied my make up when I was 15. Did anyone see her put the pink under her eyes? I was speechless 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her skins awful
And the make ups tit as always

Reactions: 10
Urghhhh thAt video of that girl has knocked me sick she’s made up aswel, added concert square girl to her bio on twitter 🤢🤢

I was looking at that dj someone mentioned to see the video on and he’s posted this
I’m dead 😭😭😭
Off subject but where can I find the chick, Everyone keeps talking about it, I feel so left out 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.