Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why you’d set up the teepee before the baby’s even born? Surely it’s just going to be in the way until the baby’s here and old enough to use it. I wanted to get one of those nice ball pits for my friends baby but she said no wait until they’re older and will actually play in it because until then it’s just another thing to tidy around. I don’t know anyone who gets things like that until their baby is 1 or something. It’s not extra Amazing momma it’s just impractical surely and a waste of space for the time being. Again all for the gram it’s a lovely room for a little girl but an unborn baby doesn’t need a teepee and a Chanel book.

Reactions: 21
Part of me thinks she doesn’t have the brain capacity to do this but then on the other hand, she’s done some crazy fucking shit - like the baby scan

it is a little bit too convenient that she knew where the girl lived and sent her mum on the bounce down there. If it was me that sent that message etc, I wouldn’t be so quick to apologise to Katie. I’d be fuming that she had shared my handle publicly to all of her followers and I’d be kicking up more of a fuss about that. it really wouldn’t surprise me if this was just something she did to make it out to all of us that she can find out our details so we stop talking about her. The only thing that’s going to stop people talking is her fucking off

Reactions: 7
Yea something doesn't sit right with me either. However AB said THM went round her mums. What would she gain from that? Someone said the AB is followed by an employee at HN salon on insta. Maybe she's put it in a whatsapp group after the company messaged her ABs name and someones said oh I know her she or her family lives "blablabla". It could be as you say, or the girl works in a job with a strict social media policy and panicked when threatened with a mob of thousands. Once the dust settles and she gets over the shock hopefully she will go ham on her when she realises she did nothing wrong by airing a genuine complaint.

Who went to whos house? Did THMs mum go to ABs house? Or did THM go to ABs mums house?

Reactions: 9
Can you also inform them she went on the bounce with Matt to some pregnant girls mams house.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s legit, I also emailed the “company” and my details were passed to KHM by them. I then received an incredibly rude message from KHM. I think a number of people contacted the company, Aimee was probably very unlucky as her insta was not private.

Reactions: 34
Look at daddy diy lurking behind the door
Oh my god ... dead

Can someone post a new thread. It says I don’t have enough privileges

This one had the most likes:

Katie Hayes #16: Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Reactions: 19
Oh my God! This is really bad practise by that company. I’m definitely putting a complaint in to ICO about them tomorrow. One breach of GDPR is bad enough but to keep doing it? Bloody hell, why do these people all think they’re above the law??

Reactions: 17
Shes moaning about tattle deleting posts? Whilst. Erm. Deleting posts herself. I saw at least 20 posts on there yesterday telling her to come off social media, that aimees email wasn't trolling etc. All mysteriously vanished

So unprofessional a baby company that misused information for malicious gain. Top marketing tactic there eh? I'm sure loads of expectant parents or those with young children would love to know their personal data is being handed over to God knows who for God knows what! So dangerous. Shame on this company. I wonder if they have a trust pilot review section?

Reactions: 11
Not half, I keep thinking something isn’t right because I can not fucking BELIEVE that girl would apologise, she had fuck all to apologise for
And she lives just down the road and around the corner . I live a fair drive from her but I’m in all day just incase !!

Reactions: 4
The nursery is just one big jumble sale of a theme. Is it art deco? Is it scandi vibes? Is it french style? What is happening?

Look at daddy diy lurking behind the door
I SEE YOU !!! Wonder if he was just spying so he could text ninja ?!

The nursery is just one big jumble sale of a theme. Is it art deco? Is it scandi vibes? Is it french style? What is happening?
Its all free gifted indulgences that are not necessary & should be given to families who have absolutely bugger all !!!!

Like everything else she does. The shower, the walk in, it’s a mishmash of Instagram trends that she’s seen.

God yes you could be right you know as all this coincides with the dior collab. She could have us fooled here and it was all one big ploy to get her numbers up again

Reactions: 5
Oh my god that’s awful. I hope you’re gonna contact the relevant bodies to put a complaint in against the company. Such bad practice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.