Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family "date" night 🤢 why does she has to embellish and fantasise everything.
You're taking your kid the pictures you bleeping weapon - that's it.

Reactions: 35
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than taking my little one to the cinema on a Friday night after nursery nursey. I have to fight to keep her away in the car on the way home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is skint , she's stale & she's desperate.
She was begging people to like comment and share her bridal makeup post in return for a free palette ! That is not someone who is fully booked with makeup appointments.

The Instagram career is on its arse ! That rotation sent a car to get her last night she turns up , completely unaware of the company ethos about sustainability and is screaming this is for everyone like you peasants who can't afford designer ! Plus she said if you're an influencer you can sell your designer stuff to them..... like the selling option is only open to influencers like her who are "rich". Alienating any regular people who might have designer stuff they're interested in selling. That rotation company must be FUMING !
If true. I fail to see how sending a car for this twit is ‘sustainable’ should have sent her train tickets or a bus pass. She’s got her own car (well she’s ticked herself a car) she could have driven that and saved the extra fuel the driver would have getting there and back with an empty car.
They are tit as her by the sounds of it this company

Anyone get onto the fact she tagged the wrong makeup artist? So much for her being your ‘gorge’
Nadoosh is a bleep then I see

Reactions: 11
She’s gone to the cinema with stains on her leggings she really is a smelly little scruff. I bet they smell of unwashed minge. 🤢
Ran over here to say the same. I’m going the pics with me fella and I may look like a woman in my gym gear but I’m showered and clothes are clean

Reactions: 9
Who’s this bloke driving her? 😂

Looks nothing like the Delo she normally posts.
Jesus...who's that??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she STILL can't spell nursery properly. Kate ya meff it's N U R S E R Y, your phone will even check it for you. Thick like chicken mints!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a bleeping mint aero......
What happened to her facetuned skinny ankles ? They aint ankles, witch got CANKLES !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we going to get the usual later......
Olive loved the cinema , she was so well behaved , it was her favourite 🥹
All the staff loved Olive , they were all waving and talking to her 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
duck taking a nearly 2yr old to the cinema
Kate posing with that mascot - Jesus tonight, she’s really scraping the barrel for content tonight
Family date night? 🤢 sheds a bit more light on what’s normal in that family - like mez and the taxi driver brother had a family date night???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or olive had a meltdown but all the staff loved her and brought her special napkins and even cleaned up after her 🥹🥹🥹🥹 #myreason

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a waste of money taking a toddler the pictures. She's only took her so the kid can watch something properly instead on an iPad in bed cos they dont have a living room. Seriously take ur kid home do her some tea lput her to bed get ur mum to sit in yours and go the pictures with your fella .... oh wait I forgot he can't stand her so Olive has to tag along. He looks like hes just got out of bed in the little clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.