Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Feel a bit sly on Matt, calling the gather of her rainbow a Twat to 185k people for looking at protein things, whilst she takes photos of potatsalad and cake mix. What a pathetic individual she is. No wonder Matt doesn't want to commit to her. I bet his family despise her.
I'm fuming for him tbh! Get this on the wiki. Someone needs to send this to him!
And she wonders why she is still not his second Fiancée yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Fuck me trolls I go to Glastonbury for 5 days and I come home to a new thread and about 40 pages to catch up on.
Got excited thought she’d actually got engaged then I realised who would want to spend the rest of their life with that lying twat. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she posts Oluv, a 2 year old child in a bikini for the world to see (her insta isn’t private), posts where she is at all times, including her nursery, her address can easily be found online, posts the car she drives, but it’s everyone else that’s the problem and not her?
Think Truff needs to watch some documentaries about the dark web. She needs to open her eyes, what she’s doing is dangerous.
She’s far from a kardashian but there’s a reason they don’t post in real time. Because there are sick fucks in this world!

• Sick

Glamtone11

Filming an advert for 185k followers and can’t even be arsed to put a clean top on?

but yano, MOMMA LIFE 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s not cute, it’s not relatable, it’s fucking scruffy.

imagine watching her stories when she’s sat covered in her own filth and thinking,”yeah I’ll book her as my wedding MUA” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Davena94

VIP Member
She knew she’d be flying out on holiday the day after her party but didn’t think to let people know so they didn’t buy her flowers that will sit and die for a week? “If any of my family was thinking of gifting me some fresh flowers for my birthday, I won’t be here for the week following my birthday so please feel free to donate the money to a charity you support instead” Keep that one for next year truff

• Heart

jayverve

My dislike for her really kicked in when she bellowed across that dance floor like a big woolly mammoth and almost detached that lads shoulder. The sense of her own importance and lack of an apology, really showed her arrogance. Oh and I have a wonderful son, my own house and a good job with no debt. These influences aren’t exempt from criticism…

• Haha
She writes ALL the makeup questions and only ever recommends that B perfect or Collection Shiteeee !!..... her Klarna payment must be due !!

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
She looks like a year 7 school kid wearing their older siblings hand me down blazer. Such a falcon icon

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Literally cannot cope with little miss relatable taking the piss out of shopping at Aldi and Lidl. She honestly needs to fuck off.

• Heart
  • Angry

NormalPerson

Katie, why do you only turn your like count on when you reach a certain number of likes? Are you really that insecure?? And desperate for validation? That grid post of big O had the like count off last night and now you’ve switched it on. You are absolutely pathetic 😂

Can I also echo how disgusting these posts of Olive are? If she came to my school and I knew this kind of exploitation was going on in the public domain, I would see it as a safeguarding risk. She really needs to be careful.

Last edited:
If I spent the time and money to take my best mate on a surprise and she posted about how much she hated surprises and that she was only a ‘little’ excited for it I’d be so upset!!

I don’t know why but it’s the little things that wind me up so much with her, YOU ARENT JET LAGGED you’re just lazy 🥲🥲🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she always post a story to explain she won't be on like we're all waiting on her next move with bated breath? Mate, I'll just go and laugh at fat Loz, doesn't ass me at all
She's convinced herself that her and Olive are famous and very important.... that everyone needs a running commentary of everything they do, wear , eat. She's deluded.

• Heart