Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Hopefully she’s got the wild shites and sat on the utility bog. Then hosing her ass in the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gossip29

VIP Member
I agree with @Little Bear i think this is an orchestrated plan now the KHM 30th roadshow is over.
"She hates Instagram - no oneee hates instagram more dannn meeee, needed a social media break , had Trolls messaging her family, Matts family" She will be FUMING too if the Razor company have swerved her.
Trolls trying to ruin me lifeeeee even though The Wirrals answer to Judith Chalmers had daaaa best life ever last week doing 7 hour excursions of Caribbean countries , visiting the less fortunate in food banks 🥺 taking pics of rarely sighted potato salad & eating the pigs off the beach once Olive had finished deafening them and riding them like her grand national runner 🐎.

I thought the same too last night this thread has had x3 new accounts come on with tales of Truff..... just makes me get me beige Mac like Delos on 🕵🏼‍♀️ Very suspicious hahha.
Typical Truff when things are going her way , she's on a bragfest , me me me - noooo mention of the Trolls.... she's been dropping followers too cos everyone sick of her and that fucking kid.... so we know what's coming 🥸💧MY MAIN TROLLS SLOBBER SLOBBER, MY CASE, MY POLICE , MY STALKER hahhahaha.
I get suspicious too. And I don’t believe for one minute that staff at a nursery would be slagging a parent off to another parent 😳

• Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
Yeah, you “don’t care” about it so much that you go on about it neverendingly and seek out and repost memes about it 😑 It’s funny, cos things I don’t care about, I never think of or mention.

60593EE6-845B-474D-A6CD-3DBFEB10C570.jpeg

• Haha
Ask me a question says Truff.. Karen’s, Trolls, of course.. But Truff, how did you know you wanted to be a Mummy? How did you know you was ready? Are you ready for more Babies?

When asking yourself these questions, you should point out that after having a Chemical Pregnancy, sorry I do apologise, Miscarriage. I knew it was the time after finding out I was Pregnant and unfortunately Miscarrying, it made me realise yeah maybe l, whoops, we knew we wanted to try again and have a Baby, then came Olive..

Are you ready for more, hell yeah we are.. Again, wouldn’t it be, I have been unfortunate to lose a Baby so don’t take nothing for granted but yes we would like to be blessed with more. But oh no, it’s all forgotten about. Instead you’re there fucking being a know it all, braggy, obnoxious Cunt as usual.

Oh and as for us “Karen’s””Trolls” whatever you want to call us.. I’m more than happy with my life. I would say 99.9% of people are, it’s Cunts like you that make people unhappy, leading a double life, lying and pretending to be someone and something you’re not. Have a word and ask yourself this question Truff.. Why do I have 147 Threads all about myself on Tattle. Why do people hate me… Feel free to leave the answer on your IG “Asking me a question”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
She’s made her look so much older with that dry make up. Think she’s already married, but this is the Uk party from what I can work out.

This is another thing, had she not been such a selfish cow taking over the big living room for her tat, they could have done up the garage for her filming room/home salon for trials etc.
The door could have been completely separate to her house.

Although, Obvs everyone just loves Olive and would hate not seeing her shitting in the corner while getting their make up thrown on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why the heck did she not empty her cases and put her holiday washing on yesterday when she got back? Lazy scruffy bitch.
She's a dirty bitch isn't she, it's first thing you do open cases dirty washing out. They were back in the morning too weren't even early hours.

Hereforthewiki

Shes a bad bore. Why didn't they do a 2 week holiday and do Disney properly the scruff. You absolutely cannot do animal kingdom in half a day stop lying. the avatar ride is a 3 hour wait at times and I bet she never let Olive play in the sand in dinoland or took her to rafikis planet watch why cos she never had the time. I can't believe she said it's expensive. Yes cos I've bought a 1 day ticket which benefits absolutely know one this will have been the only thing they have paid for during this holiday cos they didnt do any excursions. She literally lies through her teeth to make herself look loaded
Can't wait for our Orlando trip next year. Going for 3 weeks because we have missed out on going during he pandemic we go every other year. But I wouldn't be travelling that far with a 20 month old for a week makes no sense

• Heart
That's how SHIT her "trip of a lifetime" was..... walking around a supermarket after animal kingdom taking photographs of food for something to do before the airport hahaha. Gang of scruffs.

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Just popping on to tell you about the razor I used when I was away.
What a surprise it’s the best ever. Shock
So she used it the night before and hasn’t had to use it since.
So you didn’t use it while you were away then did you.
Also your slow growth probably has more to do with the laser hair removal you have rather than the razor.
Another shit #AD from Truff
Haven’t watched her attempt at an ad but how the fuck would a razor effect or slow down the growth of your hair? If you’re someone that needs to shave daily no razor on earth will change that? Fuckin dickhead was advertising laser hair removal not too long ago.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Catching up after my Disney week (which the kids loved because we like to do things for them…) and I hardly have anything to say except I’m just absolutely repulsed by those bikini pics of OHD. I can’t get over it. They’ll be on the dark web by now and it makes me want to sob

• Sad

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Either 7pm tonight or we’ll be treated to an incoherent babble at 6am tomorrow morning when she’s walking Max and swinging a bag of dog shit around

• Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Wow away with her friends and posting about trolls 🥴
Sorry if it has already been said, I’m just catching up, but a personal observation:

It’s been a very long time since “a troll” has posted on her page publicly.

In the past - again observation- when “a troll” has posted on her page it’s happened when she is with / surrounded by her “friends”, and usually when her engagement is low.

Which brings me to think even more, that her so called friends are enablers of the highest order.

And if the comments don’t bother you anymore, great, but why post them on your page? Why give them a platform? Why? Read the wiki.

The troll uses - just like her, what are the chances 🙄. It’s been a while since she’s shared some hate must be because her engagement is on its knees
Absolutely this! Read the wiki.

Shazblag

VIP Member
FFS great for your tache, is she right in the head, Ive got tweezers for chin hairs yep! It happens to us all eventually never would I use a razor, not even his Gilette Mach3. God help us or anyone taking advice from this misfit.

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶
River island kids clothes are 80% inappropriate and I hate all the dark colours! Right up Truff’s street.

Reactions: 29

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Wonder why she’s so quiet today? I’m bored and need entertaining … anyone fancy playing KHM Bingo and guessing why she’s being quiet?
I’ll start… her gastric band has snapped cos she’s been shovelling all kindsa shite down her gob and ping pinged her all round the minuscule “snug” like a burst balloon 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 29