Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
What happened to a good old fashioned text message to thank your mates 🥴 bad fukin meff

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He makes my skin crawl but she takes the piss, she always puts him down! Move on Matt, there’s still time! Get yourself someone that can’t wait to rip your clothes off

• Haha
  • Heart
I love real life stories of her!!! How did she look in the flesh compared to her Insta edited pics?
Absolutely awful she looks haggered and has a weird fake scouse accent and smelt of
I love real life stories of her!!! How did she look in the flesh compared to her Insta edited pics?
awful she looks fuck all like her Instagram pictures she was boasting about going to IKEA so wanted to wear her baby mama blazer so everyone knew she was preggers and not fat she’s a freak 😂😂

Absolutely awful she looks haggered and has a weird fake scouse accent and smelt of

awful she looks fuck all like her Instagram pictures she was boasting about going to IKEA so wanted to wear her baby mama blazer so everyone knew she was preggers and not fat she’s a freak 😂😂
And also smelt of sweaty fake tan 😂😂😂

• Haha

Fandan

Did she not post her collagen stuff earlier saying how amazing her skin is and now she’s just posted an ad for razors with a giant spot on her nose and looking grubby as? Looks like it’s working wonders for you Kate, let me run out and buy some now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she so terrible at her “job”

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Waaaiiiittttt.....
Shes advertising razors that are so good she didn't need to shave in 10 days, so do these magic razors slow down your growth? I resemble a yeti 3 days post shave so if I buy these, will my growth slow down? These are some amazing claims. I'm going to message this company genuinely from my account about these amazing claims....

Now lets talk upper lip hair.....as mentioned I get mine waxed about 4 weekly....should I be shaving it???!!!! Wtf, she's one dangerous fuck. I will add this to my message to them that I could save myself the time and cost of waxing ad just shave it???!!!! Fuuuuxkkkk.....
If you shave it it will grow back spiky like a bloke!

I think of all the posts I’ve ever seen her do, this was the most ridiculous. I had to turn off and go and lie in a darkened room to get my head round it. Shaving her top lip?? I think we know why Delo swerved the proposal.
Bet she’s uses the same razor on her top lip after shaving her bum hole. Proper odd bod this one.

• Haha
  • Sick

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Girls I’m echoing all of the above comments!!! When I put a hair mask on it goes crispy overnight and I look like a slick rick vampire as my hair is stuck to my head. 3 days!! You bad scruff, if you showered in them 3 days… you’d HAVE to just rinse it off…. So that tells me without a shadow of a doubt that she hasn’t showered! I’m speechless!

• Sad
  • Heart

Parsnipface

I want to stick up for the racist little goblin here, we all should utilise the space we have. Such as if you've 2 sitting rooms, 2 bedrooms and 4 kids, make one room a bedroom downstairs or something.
I get that, we can't all afford a massive detached house, self included.

BUT WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, YOUVE A 3 BED AND A KID THAT DOESNT HAVE A LIVING ROOM, WHY?!?!

It's fucking mental to have so many jollies and not a garden, fool.

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
100% this. She’s got no content now the birthdays over and the credit cards are maxed out. The nursery thing is the best thing she can use now to claim the trolls are trying to ruin her life. “I can’t even take olive to school anymore without them stalking me..”
It’ll be all dramatic. I’ve had to take Olive out of her nursery which “she never really goes to anyway 🥴”. The trolls have stalked me to her nursery and said they saw me smoking…it was a kinda bueno this time!

On another note, on the beg for Olives birthday is a shout…balon arches at the ready and a ridiculous amount of cakes. Reminds me, must start my bespokes birthday planning!

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
How is she still jet lagged?! I think the most I've ever been jet lagged was a couple of days and I'm pretty sure I pretended it was that long because I wanted to swerve lunch at the in laws 😂
When I came back from NZ I had a day jetlag and it was a 30 hour journey. Fuck off truff its an 8 hour flight 🤣🤣
Trying to make out she leads this jetset lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

Get back to selling your minge razors for your 2p affiliate swipe up links you rotter

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’ve been sunbathing for about 4hrs after washing my hair this morning n I feel like I can’t wait to scrub my hair and scalp. How she can stomp around in the sun and go the gym for days on end without washing it is 🤮🤮🤮

AND also The main thing people talk about on here recently is her absolute lack of hygiene -to Me that’s more mortifying than people saying I’ve bought things on credit or whatever, there’s just no excuse for not showering for days on end and turning up to work like a sewer rat

• Heart
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.
Oh she's going to be on the fucking WARPATH when she reads this one..... 😂😂😂😂

@LolettaT43 tell us more girl ☕ we are a suspicious lot cos she's had loads of imposters in the past no one means nothing by it, we need more tea hahaha ☕☕☕
Why do all the staff and parents hate her ??

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Oh I SEE. When she said she had seven weddings this month she meant she was ATTENDING 7 weddings, not doing make up?! How bloody embarassing. No work, Kate?!!!

It must sting that none of them are hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Burrito88

VIP Member
Granted she used to work hard and built up a good reputation, unfortunately she then decided she was better than everyone else and acted like she was Kardashian or something (oh sorry it’s Kate Moss now that she’s had her implants removed)
Her bragging of free meals and drinks was gluttonous
She edits her pictures so that you wonder if it’s the same person.
She treats everyone around her like shite.
Her house is a disgrace.
She hardly has to work, because she doesn’t have the work coming in.
She doesn’t educate herself and keep up with trends.
Every look is brown or pink.
Her kit is a breeding ground for the next major virus.
She’s a racist, homophobic bully.
Being a mum is her personality.
And while she will never admit it, she loves this site, we give her the content she needs.
Read the wiki!
And she stinks

• Haha

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody shit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂
That's what she wants you to think. She wants others to be looking at her life, believing any old shit she puts out. If she was so fulfilled with her life, she wouldn't feel the need to lie and flaunt the shite that she has.

The best thing in her life is and always will be Olive. Unfortunately, she too far rammed up her own arse to see that she's losing out on Olive's life by being too busy trying to prove to everyone that she's got her life made.

She's unhappy, it's written all over her face. She's striving to be someone who has a lifestyle that she can't afford and that will be the downfall in her relationship with both Matt and Olive, there will be no holidays as the debt will creep too high and she could potentially end up losing her house over it.

She will definitely get fanny flutters over the thought of people thinking she has everything though. That's the type of person she is.

I'd rather have noone and nothing than live her life!

• Heart