Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Not quite the be all and end all in life though is it. And can you honestly say she’s happy? I quote you “it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to love a decent life”, seems being the operative word here. Social media output can be whatever you want it to be, some more clever with it than others (ahem).

She claims the root of all evil to be Tattle, yet she puts it all out there for everyone to comment on. She’s yet to apologise for racist and homophobic remarks, how can she raise a daughter in this world without understanding how to apologise?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Social media break lasted all of 12 hours.

That ad for Collection is a disgrace, she just so fucking lazy. Doing the absolute bare minimum to keep the freebies rolling in, she has zero pride in her work. How stupid companies must be to pay her to represent them

• Haha

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I think she's come home to a proposal you know!
Do you reckon he’s said ‘look Kate, I’ll marry you, but you’ve got to give up that instagram shit. We’ll have a quiet wedding, close friends and family, if there’s even a sniff of this on social media.. it’s off’ 😂😂😂 can you even imagine!! What would she do 😂

• Haha

slidders

Chatty Member
They’re not “all her own nails” though are they? Look like gel to me?! Which makes your nails stronger….until it’s time to take it off!
She needs to see a doctor about them clubbed fingers. Gross.

“all my own nailz”…. Ok hun
7D0700BD-3528-41D7-88D1-78AE8F7C6BFF.jpeg
! 👌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine being stood behind this crank taking photos of the fukin shelves 🤯she’s such an odd ball

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’ve used the laughing emoji on every single post this morning, you funny fuckers.

Should we put the story of her calling Matt a sad twat for looking at protein then her posting pictures of potato salad on the wiki? As someone mentioned, lovely calling the father of her child that, and also the choice of language on her platform.
Already have girl, went on this morning.

She’s an absolute knobhead, the fact she couldn’t handle him looking at something he’s interested in says it all

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
How’s she going to potty train Olive when she’s never indoors. This would be the ideal time to have a garden, have her potty out there with you but accidents don’t matter! But no, let’s just take a picture of olives poo on the floor and ask the internet if that means she’s ready!

• Haha
  • Wow
Trolls I started taking collagen and now my hair and colour have changed and my IQ has gone up. It's really such a life changing elixir of magic.

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Group chat success sent in from someone else not my chat
I have quite broad shoulders and the first thing you learn about your shape is never wear squared sleeves like this, they do nothing but make you look wider.

I’d hate to be her, her friends and family are shite for letting her go out like this all the time.

• Heart
She's a fucking horrible pig , posting the kids turds on the floor.
There is ZERO need for her to do this on that makeup page to 185k people other than some severe sick attention seeking illness she has. She has friends and family all with children if she needed any genuine advice you can you would just ask or text the other mums around you. She's a wrongun.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha she's making out she's back to back chockerrrr with Weddings.
She's done her PT in her own house , for a wedding party. That's one of her 7 brides. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I know she’s incapable of stringing together a sentence… but the last line ‘this time’ would suggest 🤰🏻 would it not?
Obvs the trolls got a mention 😂🙃
‘I love your top where’s it from?’
‘I’m not telling you because you’ll copy me’ vibes 😬

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
I’m starting to think she’s in a fucking paed0 ring, who in their right mind is posting pictures of babies like this to 180k strangers.

For fucks sake is no-one looking out for that child’s safety. If any of her friends, family or Delo’s family are reading here - you should be ashamed enabling this.

wiganuser

VIP Member
She’s such a braggy insufferable cuntrag. As if anyone asked her if she has more holidays booked. She’s asked herself so she can brag, the horrible little stink
She's a cunt ain't she. Affords 2 more holidays but can't finish a garden off for her 2 year old to play in. Kids don't give 2 shits about holidays. You could take them pontins southport and they will love it, and she wonders why she gets so much hate.

"Trollzzzz are so unhappy with their life" ....we come on here for a few minutes a day taking the piss, just like everyone does on a whatsap group except this is open to everyone. She really thinks we invest our whole unhappy lives about her 🤣🤣 we don't give 2 shits, it's just funny to mock her fake, desperate, pathetic, beggy, insufferable life she chooses to SHOW every minute of the day. I'm sure if I documented my every move on social media people would call me. Its life fat tits, get the fuck over it 🥱

I

I’m not a fake account
So at this point Matt is either shagging "their travel agent" or they've got a crop in that black shed 😂😂

Another x2 holidays booked this year ?? If she's not lying, Where are they getting all the money from, cos it certainly ain't from KHM ??
Credit cards, PayPal credit, loans, overdraft, clearpay...the listing endless

I see it happen with so many people. Book a 3k holiday on the tick and pay for it over about 23 years. Sad as fuck!

• Haha