Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim Henson called from the grave, he wants the Cookie Monster back…

Reactions: 10
No I fully love it when we do “Remember when…”

REMEMBER when one of you trolls said she was built like a block of cathedral city and I have laughed about it every single day ever since?!

Her cousins scan picture, the steriliser, Earth day, cozzie tassels and matching blag Burberry are my personal Truff highlights.

Reactions: 32
Do you reckon Matt gets a stiffy when he goes into the garage conversation and sees this

Reactions: 42
She's only posted about selling those clothes on her Story cos she's DESPERATE to make out she's tiny. There's no fucking way she's a Size 10 in ASOS no way. A size 10 top/dress anything would NOT close across that bigggg back !!

Reactions: 31
Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was in the newspaper and online, with receipts for being a homophobic, racist bully

Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was shown to direct message / troll minor celebrities on Twitter?

Remember when she has never taken responsibility for her behaviour and addressed her racist, homophobic, bullying Tweets?

Remember how Kate Hayes Make Up has positioned herself as a professional victim? No excuse for abuse.

Remember the candle guy calling her an unpalatable individual? - Personal favourite.

If you Google Kate Hayes Make Up, the top resumes are this thread, and the Echo article is bit too far down. Great work trolls. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 45
Gastrrrrrrrriiicccccccccc Baaaaaaaannnddddddd

Yes Truff … we know

Troll, Owen Drew’s paragraph about her was one of the best things I’ve read in my life

Read the wiki

Remember when she thanked Horlicks for the chocolate Horlicks hamper and then Horlicks said they had no clue who she was and they don’t work with racists anyway

Reactions: 35
Remembering Owen Drew’s comment again about her has just nearly made me piss myself. Why is it so much funnier when you’re basically called a cunt in a posh way

Reactions: 38
The Irish man saying "they call me fat tits so they did"
I wish I knew where to find the video cause I love it

Reactions: 42
Tell me the Q&A was in response to tattle without telling me. Still a lying racist homophobic though Truff.

love to know what and how you have educated yourself.

Reactions: 20
Remember when nohun started on her and she shit herself

remember when the Balearic botherer bought out a cake for her and she was like ERRR HELLO?!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.