Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fellas a dental technician he makes veneers,crowns bridges etc they’re veneers (tit horrible ones that look like bathroom tiles he said btw) and he gets so annoyed when people try to claim they can whiten composite bonding/e-max you can’t truff so stop misleading people !!!
Random question for your fella (or people with veneers) - i've always wondered with veneers, obvs I know you still have to brush your teeth for general health reasons and to keep your teeth clean, but do they still get plaque on them like normal teeth? I often wonder if people like Truff who don't keep themselves all that clean in general maybe skip teeth brushing sometimes because it doesn't show up like it would with normal teeth? I mean we've seen her tongue, she's obv not arsed about having a healthy mouth :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Dental nurse here 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ Your fella is right.Might report her to the ASA for false advertising. YOU CAN NOT WHITEN VENEERS CROWNS OR COMPOSITE BONDING. She’s a big woman preying on vulnerable people with her shite MLM schemes
I’ve reported her as she hasn’t declared it as an Ad either.

• Haha
When the duck has she ever posted wearing "In the style"😂😂😂 She's on the beg for a colab, Feel embarrassed for beggy tits can you imagine anyone wanting to dress like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random question for your fella (or people with veneers) - i've always wondered with veneers, obvs I know you still have to brush your teeth for general health reasons and to keep your teeth clean, but do they still get plaque on them like normal teeth? I often wonder if people like Truff who don't keep themselves all that clean in general maybe skip teeth brushing sometimes because it doesn't show up like it would with normal teeth? I mean we've seen her tongue, she's obv not arsed about having a healthy mouth :sick:
I’ve always wondered this too! Also because veneers stuck onto old shark teeth, do they get more food stuck in teeth and extra smelly breath?

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but that link doesn’t look like you’re signing up for notifications - it looks like you’re signing up to work with Nuskin and have KHM as your sponsor, for which she probably gets paid.

Sneaky witch!
Omg you’re right!!! That’s so bad 😱😱 she really is desperate!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve always wondered this too! Also because veneers stuck onto old shark teeth, do they get more food stuck in teeth and extra smelly breath?
I’ve not got veneers I’ve got crowns on most of my front teeth (I think this is what they do in turkey rather than actual veneers). I floss mine twice a day with some super floss that’s a bit thicker than regular floss, brush two/three times a day and use mouth wash. If I (rarely almost never these days) fall asleep drunk and forget to do it I absolutely notice how disgusting my teeth are the next day. I don’t really understand how her tounge is so white either so I don’t think she properly takes care of them.

Reactions: 5
Her followers not on tattle must be very confused by that post. You wouldn’t have a clue what she was on about. She’s clearly been reading here.
That colour is awful, like when you used to get streaks as a teenager. Sorry if anyone gets their colour done there!

Reactions: 19
Her followers not on tattle must be very confused by that post. You wouldn’t have a clue what she was on about. She’s clearly been reading here.
Make your mind up slab back
Are we haters or trolls? 🙄
Either way you will always be a lying homophobic racist twit
I know what I would sooner be…

Reactions: 22
I might be wrong but that link doesn’t look like you’re signing up for notifications - it looks like you’re signing up to work with Nuskin and have KHM as your sponsor, for which she probably gets paid.

Sneaky witch!
She still hasn’t said what it is yet? It could be powder, it could be a pill, it could be a cream, it could be one of her 900 morning teas/shots, all she’s said is it’s a game changer and her dirty skin is amazing now under the inch thick bperfect makeup in a colour she shouldn’t ever match with

Can you address your rumoured winnet breath next please Kate? Thanks ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her main goal in life is to prove haters/trolls wrong. She wants the lifestyle she pretends she has so she can shut her critics up. That’s demented, her entire day and content revolves around countering the narrative on here. But the narrative on here is the truth and is what her actual life is like so she’s literally trying to prove herself wrong. Surely her goal and motivation should be to have a successful career and achieve everything she pretends she already has, she should be working to do that not obsessing over here. She’s mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a nasty little bleep, just a horrible person.
Her Instagram is literally.... I'm so skinny , my skin is amazing , my hair is unreal & so is Olive - repeat - repeat.
That's all she does day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's a nasty little bleep, just a horrible person.
Her Instagram is literally.... I'm so skinny , my skin is amazing , my hair is unreal & so is Olive - repeat - repeat.
That's all she does day in day out.
Now that you’ve put it like that, it really is isn’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.