Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how true this is but 🤣🤣
Only an absolute amateur stalks people using a real profile haha! I've got so many different accounts, I accidentally liked one of my husband's pics using one the other day and he was like "is this gejri7273bdjd person you? Why do you have so many different names, are you cheating?" nope mate, just need different accounts for Tattling.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Only an absolute amateur stalks people using a real profile haha! I've got so many different accounts, I accidentally liked one of my husband's pics using one the other day and he was like "is this gejri7273bdjd person you? Why do you have so many different names, are you cheating?" nope mate, just need different accounts for Tattling.
I sent my husband a video of some hilarious bodybuilder guy on insta and didn’t realise I was on the stalker profile, he came home from work like ‘I got a dm from some weird guy earlier, top off and everything’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ha ha of course we all have burners I just mean how long till we find out truffle arse is stalking us 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t seen any of her stories lately. Whenever I see about 67 stories i just cba watching them all.
B48C855C-01D1-47A7-B798-C6ED26187163.jpeg

Anyway, hey trolls. Have a good day trolling x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eh, she's begging for "In the style" to contact her isn't she. Thought someone as bespoke as her wouldn't shop with such companies tbh.

Reactions: 14
It’s veneers love!
My fellas a dental technician he makes veneers,crowns bridges etc they’re veneers (tit horrible ones that look like bathroom tiles he said btw) and he gets so annoyed when people try to claim they can whiten composite bonding/e-max you can’t truff so stop misleading people !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My fellas a dental technician he makes veneers,crowns bridges etc they’re veneers (tit horrible ones that look like bathroom tiles he said btw) and he gets so annoyed when people try to claim they can whiten composite bonding/e-max you can’t truff so stop misleading people !!!
Bathroom tiles!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s veneers love!
Toothpaste link 🤣🤣🤣 they’re falsies hun and I’ve heard though many a source her breath smells like a tramps hole. She’ll be putting her teeth in a glass at the side of her bed by the time she’s 50. Get a brace and look after your own teeth people. I can’t believe she’s not embarrassed of her smile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dental nurse here 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ Your fella is right.Might report her to the ASA for false advertising. YOU CAN NOT WHITEN VENEERS CROWNS OR COMPOSITE BONDING. She’s a big woman preying on vulnerable people with her shite MLM schemes

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dental nurse here 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ Your fella is right.Might report her to the ASA for false advertising. YOU CAN NOT WHITEN VENEERS CROWNS OR COMPOSITE BONDING. She’s a big woman preying on vulnerable people with her shite MLM schemes
Do you need to get a scale & Polish on Veneers?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.