Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it that omg finance who doxxed sharky to her? Clearly not very professional so let’s see how they react to her story…
I think it was a party place that passed her details on. That omg finance have had dealings with Naomi nine toes and Amanda Harrington, so wouldn't be surprised if it's someone Truff knows

Reactions: 11
One sausage and mash? Give over. That is either a tightened sleeve, or she ate the other two out of the pan whilst she was plating up. High protein diet of one sausage and mash? Ok then.
All the tightening of sleeves or wiring of jaws will never shift this for the silverback.
#readthewiki
6EF10804-A37E-4F4C-9878-B659BE9E1501.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Was it not those OMG Finance scumbags, who broke GDPR arround the time it came out about truff being the rotten homophobic, racist pig?

Which led her to doxxing the girl’s profile on her stories? 🤔

Reactions: 15
That post she put on with her mum and that olive. That door minging dirty scruffy cow 🥴

Reactions: 10
Signed up to a 2016 Range Rover on finance so she can keep up with the Insta kids and make out she's winning at life with her Rangey.
This must be the one she got someone seen it outside the shop where she renting the chair didn't they 16 plate 😂😂
Bums her kids clothes, shoes , prams and days out so she can pay for a car, absolute head.
Ha ha ha a 16 plate oh my days

for That price she could she’s gotten a decent brand new motor on pcp 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it not those OMG Finance scumbags, who broke GDPR arround the time it came out about truff being the rotten homophobic, racist pig?

Which led her to doxxing the girl’s profile on her stories? 🤔
Comments have been turned off on that particular post (white Range Rover) where someone had commented saying KHM was slating them 👀

Also how have they got 10K followers and getting between 1-5 likes per post 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Never commented here before but did I just hear her say she was giving her daughter percy pig drinks and dr pepper zero??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can't tell where her glasses end and her pube eyebrows begin in the Direct4Baby stories 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never commented here before but did I just hear her say she was giving her daughter percy pig drinks and dr pepper zero??
I came on to say this. Who the duck gives a toddler these sort of drinks!! Olive’s teeth are gonna be rotten!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t it Harvey Nichols she had them done and was fumming because she’s no longer on the pr and had to pay 🤣🤣

I’ve just been broady to Melanie Louise and a group of girls were stood outside and someone pulled up truffs insta and it was a pic of Oluv, one of them reckons ‘aw she’s dressed for the funeral of her mums career’ 🤣 honestly noggzy is full of trolls I love it
Love this when I talk about her no one knows who she’s is 🤣🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 10
She badly shags that Direct4Baby shop doesn't she ! They're literally paying her bills 😂😂😂
They’re an awful company. They take ‘pre-orders’ for stock they know they’ll never be able to get. I know of so many people stung by them.
And, her Ads make me want to shop elsewhere, not go to them 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.