Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say showed husband the fence ‘revel’ - he went bleeping hell, thought that bleep would have panelled it, in his face shade of mdf’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Flat tits at the front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis and new fence is black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Long time lurker but felt the need to finally post…

If it was my wedding day and my makeup looked like that I’d be devastated! But then again I’d always Google the makeup artist first…

I’ve also just had my boobs done… I guess I’m out of fashion now then according to this absolute fashionista 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 38
That person needs to get some bleeping help. Absolutely bleeping bonkers that.
It's vile.

If you're reading this thread religiously nobody thinks your funny you daft bleep, keep it on here weapon.

Don't like truff at all but that's knocked me sick.
And I bet this is the stalker she is going on about. FFS Deidre keep it on tattle you're giving us a bad name you bleeping helmet

Reactions: 18
Did the receipts of her saying getting rid of the living room/cinerma room (how she spelt it not me 😂) get put on the wiki?
Could someone add it! Please and thank you x
You want the attached pic adding girl? Or do you mean has she mentioned getting rid of the old living room? We’ve deffo got old living room photos on there and the photos she put on when Delo was building it all 👌🏼

Reactions: 12
Heys Trolls, I had a rare night out last night, and logged on to catch up and was greeted by a bag of nastiness containing her removed fat tits 🤮. I did not need to see that, the smelly boff.

I’m surprised by her comments about big tits not being in style. Big 👃 have never been in style, so should have got her fat conk fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
nO PoINt iF wErE nOt sTayiNg hErE fOreVeR.

where the duck does she think she’s going with no money and a belly bigger than her new saggy flat tits?

You want the attached pic adding girl? Or do you mean has she mentioned getting rid of the old living room? We’ve deffo got old living room photos on there and the photos she put on when Delo was building it all 👌🏼
That pic of mez kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are ye messin? 😂

Don’t need to read here to know who her mum and her ex are. 😵💫

Fuckin hell I know where she lives and the layout of her house, I know who loads of her family and friends are, what baby classes Big O goes to on what days, I could have a good guess where to go to bump into her having a mid morning coffee during the week or having her Sunday dinner, we know when she’s on holiday and her house is empty, where she walks Max at 6.30am while snotting and trying to squeeze a tear out into her phone. I could go on…

Is posting all that information to 185 thousand people really genuinely the actions of someone who is seriously worried about a stalker? I don’t think so.
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 bleeping innit!

She posts every bleeping second of her life you can predict where she’ll be on certain days - don’t need tattle to know all her daily movements the bleeping slug

WE NEED A 5TH bleeping WIKI PAGE 🤣🤣🤣
It’s just come up it’s bleeping full 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ll ask now 🤣 @QueenBarb2

Not staying there forever.. good luck 1. Getting anyone to buy that house after you’ve absolutely destroyed it and 2. Getting another mortgage. Not a bleeping stable job to her name

These insta cunts la. they’re all more corrupt than saddam Hussain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So Delo DIY blew the gaff by saying the pergola and seating area is going where he has levelled out and put the hardcore down, she is fuming he has told everyone her plans, she wanted to revel it gradually.
And she now knows how to spell Reveal, everydays a learning day for Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soz but these 2 fuckin bellends

“Before Oliver I was 10 stone and Delo had an 8 pack”::

1EE3B082-B122-4146-892D-B468150557EB.jpeg

Two peas in a pod these thick fuckers

B0F19F2E-BD3D-4604-BF2B-1A78EB511C83.jpeg

Getting older is fun but painful” - M.Delo
Small tits are now in fashion” - K.Hayes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
I was right. The garden is already a mess. Those black fences look awful. Soz any trolls who have black fences, I’m sure yours look lovely.
Who needs fake grass in a garden that big? the grass clearly grows there as it was all grass before, but it’s all about the insta pictures with the path down the middle and the fake grass which will probably be too hot for Olive and Max most of the summer.

We have a patch, literally 6ft square, that’s fake as there was no chance I was buying a lawnmower for a tiny little bit that would be 95% weeds or dead in our crappy soil, so we could have something green rather than just a patio in our courtyard garden.
I'm just catching up, only up to here as been in garden all day myself but I sincerely hope that Max shits all over her fake grass and treads it in!! :poop:
Also that profile/profiles do need to knock it off like, maybe that's who she meant by stalker, they seem like they have a screw loose.
Has she revelled what the black shed of doom is yet? Cos I don't know how much longer I can wait

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up, only up to here as been in garden all day myself but I sincerely hope that Max shits all over her fake grass and treads it in!! :poop:
Also that profile/profiles do need to knock it off like, maybe that's who she meant by stalker, they seem like they have a screw loose.
Has she revelled what the black shed of doom is yet? Cos I don't know how much longer I can wait
Troll, the shed is on a journey, give it a minute! On truffs wages it’s having to catch a bus, you can’t rush a journey revel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have a decent size garden - but using the wide angle (zoomed out as much as she can) on her iPhone camera to make it seem bigger - I am bleeping cringing for her!

Also, what a tiny male. My cat has got longer legs

E3365133-3EDC-4E96-ABDE-2F8A66415EAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.