Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don’t know why both her and delo need a walk in of their own. Or why he even agreed to turning their house so topsy turvy in the first place
Proves how full of their own self importance they both are, he needs to grow a set!
No grown man wants to come in from work to sit in freezing cold garage looking at the wall!? But he won’t say a word!

Has it even got a radiator?
You know she is going to read this and start going on about underfloor heating

Reactions: 22
No grown man wants to come in from work to sit in freezing cold garage looking at the wall!? But he won’t say a word!
Have you ever seen a single photo of him in there?
Reckon thats because they can’t fit Kate Quarterback Hayes, Olive and Matt all in there at once?!?
I’ve especially never seen him sat relaxing in there.

Reactions: 15
No one in their right mind would give up the biggest room in the house, with a lovely big bay window and a fireplace, and use it to store 100 pairs of jarg designer heels and out of date makeup. What on earth was she thinking hahahahha

Reactions: 44
I was in special education needs class because I was a fucken arsehole in normal classes that’s when I turned up like. Didn’t do to bad in life tho got our own businesses and not an Instagram in sight to rely on coin in the bank

No one in their right mind would give up the biggest room in the house, with a lovely big bay window and a fireplace, and use it to store 100 pairs of jarg designer heels and out of date makeup. What on earth was she thinking hahahahha
Imagine that tho just imagine your fella agreeing to turning your massive Victorian living room in to an mdf shit hole painted like a fucken salmon with those smelly sizes 9s on the wall

She needs a esol language class doesn’t she

Look at hinch her life is ripped apart over 500 threads on here does she give a fuck? Does she fuck she’s living a millionaire life in her new farmhouse laughing at all the trolls and all the dickheads who put money in her bank account. Kate on the other hand doesn’t have a fucken pot to piss in that’s why her mental health is all over the show because one day she might have to get a job

Reactions: 41
I see Delo’s sister thinks highly of her, not so SIL, to be using other MUA’s. I won’t post a pic of her as she is pregnant and also it’s not her fault being associated with Bison Fury

Reactions: 36
Guaranteed she is claiming benefits for ‘her mental health’
Same as Jimmy Hill was paying her furlough till it ended
No confirmed tea but just how the bad meff behaves, she is coining in ‘free’ cash from somewhere
Not a huge amount I doubt
But she little upstairs to realise that if she got a proper job, she could be better off
And have a sense of self worth
Along with teaching Olive valuable lessons in life

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.