Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
She should be fucking buzzing her flat tits off that she’s got the funniest thread on tattle. Some threads are dull as fuck and get offend at every little thing.
There heads would explode at purple aki and the thread that can’t be named. Delo makes me wet and wet like a toaster
If it werent for Khm, Axl and Dawsy I'd be off like a light. Other threads are dry as fuck and full of Karen's.

She must read this and piss herself at times for the scripts and photoshops we do, it's a fucking work of art, if anything, we have kept her relevant in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyBeau

VIP Member
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
Does that mean we can shop in Home B again. No wonder she was standing in aisles staring at her aplicaton mitt the other day.

Yes truffle tits your absolutely right the good do always win.

Is homie B a troll now too

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Oh I seriously hope this is all true! She deserves everything she gets & all she had to do was apologise … not so smug now are you Katie Jane! Don’t feel too down in the dumps tho love, get up, make your bed and go for a 6am stomp round the Wirral - I’ve sent £20 over for some fluffy pj’s for ya!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Has the stupid dumb cunt not realised it’s 2022 and filters can be applied to videos just as easy as they can be to pictures??

• Haha

nayb91

OMG she's vile taking a dog in a public place like that without muzzling them,Imagine an innocent kid going up to it 😡 Why do you need a security dog if your not up to no good 😡
cos she absolutely loves the attention and the fear it causes. Seen Mark with them in eastham they love how people fear them. For me they’re far more cringe then truff.. they’re like what 50 and act like they’re auditioning for Ross Camp gangs show

cos she absolutely loves the attention and the fear it causes. Seen Mark with them in eastham they love how people fear them. For me they’re far more cringe then truff.. they’re like what 50 and act like they’re auditioning for Ross Camp gangs show
this is a woman who staged a gun attack to film and stick on insta. Same one who uploads a video of the dog getting hit by a car. She’s a vile woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MD2020

Getting pure “When you’re a pharmacy assistant by day and Cruella de Ville at night” vibes from the outfit.

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
So basically, after saying she’s never loved her body more after having olive shes now suddenly got to back track. She can’t not mention having a titty job because everyone is obviously going to notice. So she does what she always does and blames the trolls. The fat tits shout is definitely going to be mentioned in the upcoming troll rant 😂. She’s an absolute joke

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’d have done a recap but there’s not much I could have written about from the last thread apart from us lot being hilarious while she was pretending to take a social media break whilst simultaneously being on social media and claiming UC because no fucker wants to work with her anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I know girl. We have. This is my opinion not tea, but it screams cocaine to me. The loss of shape to her nose, the thinking she’s Billy Big Bollocks social media queen with her empire. She had potential to have an empire. In 2018 Oh Darlin’ had a pop up in river island, that’s the last real shred of “fame” she’s got. I’m sure they’ve been rumoured to sniff together. I know a lot of people who’ve ruined their life sniffing. It’s a shame if she has, she’s always been selfish but she was never completely unbearable. At one time she had talent

eta: not a member of the truff party at all. Think current truff’s awful but remember when locally she was a name people mentioned as a rising star
They 100% do I've been told by several reliable sources.
Not to mention her paying for someone's dinner in the court yard in Oxton when she got caught her sniffing in the toilets. And that was directly from the girl who caught her!

• Wow
  • Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Good people don’t filter their baby to within an inch of its life

good people don’t use their cousin’s scan photo for a pregnancy announcement

good people tip staff at restaurants when they get given free meals

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think we should have a bingo game of things she’ll say

“I am in suuuuchhhh a better place now..”
“I am working with the police .. I cannot say any more as it is top top secret”
“Thanks for sooooo many of you messaging me asking I am. I have he SO many messages about missing my porridge that’s only 718 cals”
My reason
Justice is comming
My mental elf
We know who all the trolls are
I’m working on something really exciting

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
She is going to do exactly what Greedy did after her unveiling as being married to a ex convict. Came on at prime engagement time cried dry tears and told everyone she wasnt involved in the scamming of local pensioners, Truff will say she was different person when she wrote the tweets and now she knows better. Cant see her apologising because thats a step too far for her. Her main trolls have ruined her career but she knows who they are and then proceed to doxx anyone who has disagreed with her. Will she admit to renting a chair, maybe because she needs advertising or has the ASA complaints about the vag posts forced her hand to come clean by her new employer.

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Wow just read her rant, what a very boring & disturbed individual she is.
Same old same old. Knew she'd be dropping all suicidal shouts.

I was getting my makeup done for the races on Thursday & she came up in the salon I was in....few of the girls ended up joining into the convo. Everyone said the same - sick of listening to her , moaning about the trolls , complaining about herself. Everyone said same why doesn't she just delete Instagram. It's wearing thin now , everyone's bored of her.
Yerrr, everyone round here is fed up of her repeating herself about trolls. My friend said she was in the pub a few weeks ago and she got brought up & that not one person defended her they all went ' my trolllzzzz' taking her off. And there was a few of her insta 🔥 huns there! So just shows even her 'supporters' are tiring of her nonsense. The only people who believe her are young teens, people with one brain cell and the other influenzas who claim to have trolls too 🙃

• Haha