Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No fear trolls she is still working, for one of her mates again 🙄😂. God that hair burst is amazing. Look how thick and silky that hair is. I’m gutted I never used her code before she got sacked off
KHNM (Kate Hayes No Makeup) looks like she’s got nits.
On the plus size must be lovely for Olaf not to constantly have the camera in her face 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She reads her fucking religiously the self indulgent cunt.
Rant made no fucking sense, just like her life.

Reactions: 32

ThePidge

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying .. excited for my return. Like she’s a platinum selling artist .. rrrr haha imagine just being off insta for two weeks doing that kind of post

. She reminds me of Tracey beaker when thinks her mums some big time celeb
Just hay fever

1C3E877E-91EA-4E19-9061-F3242FBF0005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Leo love , them flat tits will be getting paid for the next 36 months , guarantee ! No wonder Delos been seen out working on a Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
You lot are killing me today. I'm in bits here 🤣 whoever said it's the funniest thread on tattle where spot on. Our kates a fuckin funny bastard 🤣
She should be fucking buzzing her flat tits off that she’s got the funniest thread on tattle. Some threads are dull as fuck and get offend at every little thing.
There heads would explode at purple aki and the thread that can’t be named. Delo makes me wet and wet like a toaster

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
This constant cycle of my life’s amazing. Fuck the haters. Oh wait. I’ve been lying to you all and the trolls are ruining my life. Troll rant. Olive is my reason. Onwards and upwards. Nah I’m about to top myself. And repeat. It must be exhausting but she’s brought all of this on herself!!

• Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hollie if you’re reading mate look away if you dont want to ruin the gift revel. This is coming your way for the baby of honour 🥺🥺🥺
The shnuggle bath is defo for Delo

Who the fuck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.
Remember that Sally Webster account ages ago that kept posting comments on KHMs insta? Freak.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see this Troll rant. The trolls drove me to surgery. They call me fat tits I couldn’t cope any more

Last edited:
  • Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I used to think being a coke head meant you were dead skinny but I worked with a lad who was a big fat fucker and every Monday he had a Colombian cold from the weekend’s antics. So goes to show it sometimes has the opposite affect.

• Haha

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
She will blame the trolls, and it still baffles me to this day how it’s our fault when she was the one that wrote those tweets?! She must be absolutely seething but yet again no accountability whatsoever. And on top of all of this she’s now renting a chair. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the upside down house. Karma is well and truly a bitch.

• Heart