Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobies

Chatty Member
The bitterness in her comments!
Comments: Amazing, fire, gorgeous
Truffle pig: it's not filtered haters. Videos don't even lie do they doh
Screenshot_20220413-122209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220413-121536_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Talking of her garden party rave after major surgery, here’s big back bertha in action on the singers stories from the party 👀
Bet little Delo had one eye on OHD and one eye on that Brunette all evening 🤣

B8B88030-E92E-4C85-99A7-5B2248EFD4A1.jpeg

She always looks like she’s raided a charity shop with a tenner to spend. Stop trying to be a 20yr old insta hun, you’re a 30 year old mum who should be comfy in her own skin! Dressing like a fuckin idiot trying to keep up with her skinny mates and massively missing the mark every single time! It’s all the free gifted shite she’s been given, it’s like she’s afraid to waste it when it’s worthy of the bin!!! I can see from the baby shower pics that she’s been giving Mez her unwanted shit kickers too. Never seen such ugly shoes in my life. Where does she even buy them from? Genuinely!
Them heels will be on Depop before the end of the week girl, I wonder if they were in the gifted Peacocks/Evans parcel she got that time 🤣

• Haha

emmieray

You can always tell when the instagram comments have been set up by her or her associates… they dont get deleted!!

The comments on Mez’s post are still there this morning. I 💯 think The Racist is behind them and posted them with one of her knobhead mates. It’s her way of controlling the narrative and the “poor me” script, leading up back to her comeback.
You beat me to it!

emmieray

She does say in that post she’s recovering. So she’s pretending she’s recovering mentally from the troll abuse, when it’s really the boob reduction?
Sounds familiar, didnt delo go away for his hair transplant but she told everyone it was a holiday to help her get over her miscarriage

• Wow
  • Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
She simply has to advertise herself as having that chair eventually, how else does she expect to take bookings? Swallow ya pride fat tits and get earning a honest living for your daughter.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
There is no way the trolling and stalker chat is legit - she has police involved cos it affects her whole family yet she is happy for her mum to have an open Instagram account for people to potentially comment on, screenshot pics and DM her stuff… Make it make sense KHM!

chattycatty

VIP Member
Gang of trolls if this is true and homies have defo 💯 fucker her off! Which to be honest I belive because Tommy Morris would be livid at the echo reporting it then I must say well done to every fucken one of you 👌🏼 Take a fucken bow right now queens and kings 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I’ve had a shit few weeks, I’m on new meds that are filling me with an unbelievable rage, my hormones are all over the place. It’s shit but now the THE ZSM HAMBEAST IS BACK.!! I don’t need to make my bed in the morning, all will be well in my world now she’s back to motivate and inspire me.

She won’t address being a racist.
She won’t address being a homophobic twat.
She won’t address Matt leaving, if he has.
She is incapable of admitting she is wrong.

She will have to eventually admit to renting a chair, but fucking hell, it only takes one of her follows to go there and announce it. Not a troll a follower.
Of course it will be for her reasons sake 🥹.
I wonder how many hours she’ll work and who will look after her reason 🥹? She can’t afford nursey.

Last edited:
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but she’s posted that AD as if she’s going to buy her 5 “closest mates” a fucking baby seat or pram but it’s just footage she filmed from the day she pushed OHD around in a pram “OHD loves prams” 😵💫🤣

What a fucking knobhead

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE

Remember truff good ALWAYS wins hehehe

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Anyone know who the new agent is?? Or can anyone inform me of all the agencies she’s started to follow please. All the receipts are on my catapult ready and waiting to be fired.

• Haha
  • Heart

OnlineOnly

How fucking utterly exhausting must it be living your life like that for a few freebies. 🤦‍♀️🙄😴 I’m exhausted thinking about it 😂

Get a job, keep your life and relationship private and be a ‘generally’ good person and do you know what KHM…that’s makes a good person feel ‘genuinely’ happy.