Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I just can’t believe somebody who is being stalked, has people sending cards to her home address, who’s family is being harassed and who has their own police force investigating all of the above is happy to give out her own phone number, her email address and leave her mums Instagram account public….

Reactions: 34

Perpetual

I did the same a few weeks back and I noticed it all went down hill for her when she met Triple Threat. We've all done it though, lost who we are for a fella 🙄
I know girl. We have. This is my opinion not tea, but it screams cocaine to me. The loss of shape to her nose, the thinking she’s Billy Big Bollocks social media queen with her empire. She had potential to have an empire. In 2018 Oh Darlin’ had a pop up in river island, that’s the last real shred of “fame” she’s got. I’m sure they’ve been rumoured to sniff together. I know a lot of people who’ve ruined their life sniffing. It’s a shame if she has, she’s always been selfish but she was never completely unbearable. At one time she had talent

eta: not a member of the truff party at all. Think current truff’s awful but remember when locally she was a name people mentioned as a rising star

Reactions: 33

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
11B03182-C93B-4D9B-867A-F24CA20F4055.jpeg

Is that a 90 year old at their 60th wedding anniversary party or is it our Falcon 😅

Nah i'm not buying she's had surgery, there would have been a step by step process including one in a hospital bed doing ✌ and sticking her white tongue out and then #ad for all the post surgery's bra's etc
#FATTITS4EVA
I’m with you on this. There’s not a chance
491C352A-1543-433B-A235-405D0A947CC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha only just got on to the new “management” email address haha! She has defo been dropped by her agent 🤣🤣🤣

And yeah, I know a few coke heads who are obese fuckers. I suppose when ur fucked after being on it all night you eat shite. And we all know how much shite she eats.

If she drank when she was pregnant she’s not gonna think twice about getting on it with a kid at home is she really?!

Mez looks like she likes the garys tho and the Apple never falls far from the tree hahaha

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
What did hoppy do? I remember the Narna thing now.
Sometimes I think I’m as dumb as Truff 😬
Wasn’t hoppy the crazy nurse who didn’t have social media but had somehow been told about Truff by colleagues and then despised her and ended up on tattle 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Seriously how many times as she been at her lowest point and trolls drove her to breaking point. If Instagram is causing you so much stress delete it. Can’t wait to see the no filter. How many times have we heard that. My take on the predictable troll rant is that she’s been dropped by most brands. Which is all your own fault Kate Jane you should have just apologised
Exactly, it’s very clear she can not handle any sort of criticism and only wants nice comments. Her mum probably told her she was fantastic at everything and amazing and wonderful and she’s believed that until she’s gone online and she’s had a very sharp blast of reality. She’s blocked people for asking perfectly legitimate and reasonable questions and dismissed the people as trolls.
She’s not got the mental capacity to see the difference between legitimate questions and trolling, she really has chosen the absolute worst industry to try and forge a career in but she’s only found that out by attempting it. Every single person around her who had encouraged her to pursue this line of work is as bad as her mum. Maybe her mum genuinely does believe her daughter is all that but then Katie will be bragging about all these brand deals that don’t exist to everyone around her and they will be as oblivious to the reality of it as her followers seem to be.

• Heart
Yano what as well why doesn't Mez make her Instagram private..... yano if they're so demented & stalked ???!!!!

Cos they fucking thrive off it , love playing the victim. Kate lives & breathes Da Trollssss, My Trollllss.

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Aw cmon Trolls, we know she’s dyslexic and get things mixed up she thinks being a good person means being a racist homophobic stealing lying cunt

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Who the fuck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.
Just playing into her ham hands by doing this, leave poor Mez out of it. If she wants to post pictures of her family, regardless what people think of her daughter, let her get on with it. She’s not hurting anyone.

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s been for surgery she’s probs still paying for that massive saggy set anyway.

look at these, the fat tits looks small on these ones
22B3F3EB-BBC7-446F-87AA-AF55E011A50A.jpeg

44B48922-424E-4007-AAB3-A9ECB4A0E7C8.jpeg

4F95EC54-7A00-40A5-9E51-51A071ABEE34.jpeg

EDBFA703-A2A3-44CD-BCB7-09E49F576196.jpeg

She’s either strapped them down in a sports bra or it’s editing

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Noooo but I’ve just looked they’re all ‘unreal’ and fire emojis 😂😂😂
They’re so predictable, one brain cell rattling around in their massive heads 😂😂

Sly on Naomi her da’s a tit and her fella is gay. She must be so confused

• Haha
Does that mean we can shop in Home B again. No wonder she was standing in aisles staring at her aplicaton mitt the other day.

Yes truffle tits your absolutely right the good do always win.

Is homie B a troll now too
I'm sure she will try to blag it as usual.... Make out it was her decision that she's got lots of new exciting projects.
But I've been assured 💯 Homies are done ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32