Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wkdbird

VIP Member
What was the name of the reporter who posted it in the echo, I’m going to contact her ask her to do a follow up story and contact H&B 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Boobies

Chatty Member
'Bored of people judging and telling me who I am when I know who I am'
People can only 'judge' you and make conclusions about who you are based on what you put out there. Insert random motivational quote about repeating the same behaviour and expecting different outcomes here.
Long story short Truff cos I know this is hard for you but your actions caused this. If you don't like it then change your ways. Share something other than lies and patronising crap and people may respect you more.

Just my 2p. Sorry for the essay rants trolls, I'm getting as bad as arl Katie Jane!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Cheryl has them because she thinks she’s the Victoria Beckham of the A41. Yeh her house might be more expensive than the ex council ones on the next road, but wait until she moves to a nice area where she’s small time. She would get laughed at round here.

Edited to add… laughed at with those guard dogs I mean. Not just generally laughed at 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

poppet88

Chatty Member
Fuck knows but I can imagine the comments she’s getting on IG.

“SO TINY 😍😍😍
“Skinny!! 😍
“Nah babe stunnin 😍
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
“Unreal”
“GORG!!!”

Vapid bellends
“Unreal my girl”
“Thanks gorge, says you 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Having a right little giggle at the wiki. First time reading part four. ‘Every single brand, has shown me incredible support’ how did that one pan out for you truff 😂😂😂😂
The Penhaligon thing will never not be hysterical 😂😂😂

This individual was not invited to the store today, nor was she gifted any products- then them messaging her get that post off now... hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I am crying that Pep has sold her house with an estate agents called “Karl Tatler” 🤣

From the waist up she looks like she’s working in boots and from the waist down it’s like someone’s nana
She looks like a right fucking scruff doesn’t she, in her hand me down “Pari” dress and that gigantic blazer that’s probably covered in dog hairs and Delo’s jizz 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

eskimopie

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she thinks any of her followers want to hear this shit? She’s just trying to drum up engagement and drama!!! Does she realise this is the only reason why people follow her at this point? To laugh and gossip because that’s ALL she provides!! Said it before but if you’re not on tattle you’ve no fuckin clue what she’s on about! And if you know about tattle but you don’t read it, all her those rants do is make you run over for a geg because heaven forbid she puts any context at all into those essays! You’re forced to come here just to fill in the gaps!!

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is when more legitimate influencers like molly mae take “time off”because of some scandal or another they jet off to the Maldives or Mexico or something but we will be treated to a montage of Kate storming around the Wirral dragging olive and max behind her and eating cold egg on the freezing rainy seafront 😂

• Haha
Obviously those tweets and various other misdemeanours have hurt her Instagram career more than she expected. Shes got away with brushing things under the carpet and blaming trolls for so long she’s become complacent about not taking any accountability. Arrogance will soon bite you in the square arse.

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I'm 'generally' interested in how she thinks she is a good person? She is horrible, weve seen and heard the evidence of how she speaks to people in real life so its not like we've just plucked it out of thin air?? Do we think she has finally realised she's done as an influencer and is going to have to go back to make up full-time? Id probably have a bit more respect for her if she held her hands up and said that!

I feel like shes got this social media break thing confused. So shes not attending real life events as part of her ‘silenced’ but sat at home liking and commenting on other people’s posts on social media. Hello?

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Predictable boring biff 😂😂 she makes a mockery of those with actual mental health problems. I absolutely knew she’d been on a jolly to get her tits done! Although that still doesn’t make sense wouldn’t you wait until you’d finished having kids??

Whoever leaves the weird comments outside of tattle has clearly got a very personal vendetta and I’d love to know what went on there. KH really is so hated by everyone isn’t she??

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Why is she going on like someone’s died? It’s just fucking social media. Get your head out your arse.
This!! Fuck me, God forbid these influencers have to deal with a real life traumatic experience that doesn't involve them missing out on some free Horlicks or pyjamas!

• Haha
  • Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Imagine taking a break from work (aka putting some annual leave in) then posting you’re excited for your return from two weeks in Lanzarote 🤣🤣 fuck off you dickhead, never heard such a load of grammatically incorrect nonsense.

• Haha