Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls, who was that influencer with the reels who we couldnt work out if she was a parody account or not? Not our KHM but I think she was also blonde??

Reactions: 3
Looks like Truffs looking for a new agent from her latest follows.
Has Robin sacked her off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shall we place some bets then as to when she comes back.
I'm going with tomorrow 8AM, morning walk whilst talking about mental health with max and olive unchaperoned behind running into the road with scissors wearing a spaghetti strap top and tutu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Shall we place some bets then as to when she comes back.
I'm going with tomorrow 8AM, morning walk whilst talking about mental health with max and olive unchaperoned behind running into the road with scissors wearing a spaghetti strap top and tutu
Easter Week showing off a balloon display 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy how the North Wests top MUA is silencio in the build up to the North wests busiest time.....she must be so busy for rhe races.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.